Romo to Jess: Don't Be a Homewrecker

8/25/2008 3:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Romo is in for a double nightmare -- he's about to renovate his brand new house, and we're told the person doing the job is Jessica Simpson.
Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson: Click to view pics!
Romo has purchased a home in a Dallas county suburb. It's 5,551 square feet with 5 bedrooms, 4 full and two half baths, a game room, pool and spa. It's also in a gated community with a golf course. He bought it for $699,900 -- just about what he makes in one game.

And with all the money he saved on the house, Romo can probably afford someone to renovate Jessica's renovations.

JeremyOCMan

DFW was just named as the best job market in the country and you can get a phat pad for only 700K...why exactly am I living in Orange County again? Granted, Dallas isn't nearly as beautiful as OC but if you can still make a 200 - 300K a year and get houses at that prices then I'm freaking moving!

The man is worth millions and millions and gets something so reasonable...I was going to bash it but upon thinking about it he's probably one of the few smart pro athletes by not spending 5 - 10 million on a house (think about the freaking tax savings).

TONY NY

JESS LOVE YOUR NEW SONG{ COME ON OVER } I THINK YOUR HOT HOT

Justaham

Tony is pretty tight on money. I am now wondering if he is using Jessica Simpson to get more publicity. Here's what I got from Dallas MorningStar:

"Last year, Tony signed a $67.5 million contract. He might get tens of millions more in endorsements, but he stayed in an apartment with a roommate. Once home prices dipped, he bought a reasonable house that is close to work and close to the golf course."

Read the article here: http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/ent/stories/DN-peppard_0827gl.ART.State.Edition1.4da3a8b.html

Katiebug11

Yeah, I went to the link you posted... painful to watch. The drummer should have thrown his sticks at her.

LifeisStrangeandThisLittleDivaWannabeISWEIRD

Why is someone dragging Nick Lachey into this after all, the guy is a dish and Dallas Cowboy's main honcho gringo has absolutely not a thing on that hunk of delicious man meat! Yeah! I said it and will Romo marry Simpson, well I guess that remains to be seen after all he is still dating the girl and Daddy Simpson has given his blessing to their union. Only time will tell but if Simpson truly wanted to be sure that her man wasn't still calling his ex-girl Carrie, then she should have been certain to check the phone bill. All things considered, I wish them the best but in my opinion Lachey is the one who got away.

Peace Out

COURT RECORDS

I am so sick of people calling Jessica stupid. Don't you all get it that it is an act like" Lucy"?? I think you all are the stupid ones!! ..Jessica is not stupid and neither is her bank account...I am sure that none of you have the $$$ and business sense that she has. She is also very cute with a great body. Do you or your wives or girlfriends have her looks, or bank account??? I think not!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4