Bobby Brown:

It's Happy Hour Somewhere!

8/26/2008 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Having a drink at 8:31in the morning is Bobby Brown's prerogative. He can do what he wants to do.Bobby Brown
Bobby B. enjoyed a double Grey Goose on the rocks early yesterday morning before a flight at LAX. Check out the time on the actual bar tab. BTW, he didn't tip.

It was either a bad way to start the day or a great way to end the night.

Tony

This circus freak's 15 minutes were up years ago.

Must be one hell of a slow day at TMZ!

Lucy

what's wrong with a stiff drink before boarding an airplane? and just because he got change doesn't mean he didn't tip.

Nicki

When did bars start putting taxes on drinks?

Tony

This guy is so YESTERDAY! His 15 minutes were up years ago.

Must be a slooooooooooooooow day at TMZ!

ginger

Kinda looks like it was 3:30 and someone changed the 3 to an 8. Plus how do you know he did not tip....were you there? Maybe he left it on the table. I do not see a tip line on the receipt....get a life and report better news.

Bob

So how much did the bartender ask for when they called with this "scoop" ?

northern gypsy

com-on...thats pretty early in the morning to be knockin back a stiff one...earth to B.B. it's over with W.H. ...get you s&it together...

Friend of Matt Grant

Black people usually don't tip. They expect you to wait on them hand and foot, but they don't tip and they're loud and very picky.

Frag The Paps

Wow, that is shocking. A black person that doesn't tip. This can't be true. It would be so out of character. I worked as a waiter the entire time I was in college, and I can tell you that even when they do tip, it's less than 10%. I did however get the shock of my life when Mohammed Ali came in one day. He actually tipped. I even have a signed tablecloth to prove it.

youpeople suk

8:30 am or 8:30pm I always need a stiff drink before flying... you never know. Could be your last!!

jayluv

White people don't tip either. Don't get it twisted. I worked in restaurants and work my butt off and many white people didn't leave a tip And how do you know that it was Bobby Brown, it's not like he has a card or anything.

Crack is WHACK!!!!!

I am so TIRED of hearing this Bull sh*t that blaciks don's tip. I don't know what type of service you are given, but I am a BLACK WOMAN and I always tip beyond the usual 10 or 15 % (unless he service is lousy which is rare for me but even then I tip the minium acceptable amount). Let me say I have witnessed PLENTY of WHITES and other Race of people who do not tip well, if at all.

So you can stop saying this black people don't tip sh*t.

Edd

Is he black or is he jewish?

My guess is the latter!!

bree

real cute, ed. that was my racist pig of a best friend/co-worker.

Edd

Oh and I'm pretty sure Indians do not EVER tip.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments