Julia Roberts

Shows Off the Twins

8/26/2008 7:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's birthed three children, married two men and won an Oscar, but 40-year-old Julia Roberts is still a pretty woman.

While hubby Danny Moder was nowhere in sight, Jules lounged poolside in Hawaii on Sunday.

amused

#25 WTF are you talking about? Her tummy looks like sh**t. I have 6 kids and my tummy looks way better than that. No tummy tuck here! It's called diet and exercise and good genes. Not everyone gets a bread basket when they have kids.

Once again she is not "old" how old are some of you people? 15-16?

Crane

I always thought she was unattractive. Now I know I've been right all along.
Does anyone seriously think she is hot ?? lol

My2Cents

I think Julia Roberts is way over-rated as an actress. Personally, I can't stand her. She made me laugh when she berated Angelina Jolie, saying that she could have done a better job in one of her movies... newsflash Julia... you suck too! (and she's not at all pretty... large mouth bass)

Mia

SHE'S GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't fool me

She's still losing the baby weight. In a few months, she'll be her svelte self again. Usually, I think she's a little too thin. I think these extra pounds are fine.

sodone

its nice to see an actress that has a REAL body, not a twig,

sushi

Ha ha, I love seeing that wretched self-aggrandizing bitch get fat. She never was that hot and now she looks like the uggly fugg she's always been in a skinny body.

native

first of all how do you steal someone?? Did she put a gun to his head and hijack him. Don't think so, second how can you make comments on her personality, do you know her personally?? and third after 3 kids she still looks good. If she got one of those fake tans people would be complaining about that too. I don't know why people get their jollies off of ragging about famous, rich people that could care less what we think about them.

ASH

I like her but she looks like she doesn't have any teeth. Weird!

native

People get a grip!! If some of you were half as great looking as you thought you were you would be paid millions to make a movie, be in a magazine or have so many people interested in your life. Instead you are at home on your computer ragging on someone that is a multimillionaire and could care less what you think because they don't meet your so called standards on what a person should look and act like. You are a legend in your own mind, while she will go down in history as one of the highest paid actresses on the planet. I am so good looking and fine and wonderful in computer lingo translates to I am a fat ass, ice cream eating, blob of misery.

YankeesRule

Does anyone realize she is DOUBLE the age of Hayden Pantierre and still looks better. I certainly hope none of you saying Julia's ugly and/or fat was posting earlier sticking up for a talentless - dumpy actress such as Hayden. She's only 19 and has extra body fat. For 40 and 3 kids ?!?!?!?!!?.... Well laugh now but wait till you get there. THAT'S what I think is funny!!!

Julia is in a league of her own- get a clue

Queen_of_Beale_st_

How much did the "Pretty Woman's" people pay TMZ to say that in print? She's okay but, definitely not all that. I had five kids and no personal trainer. I could beat that at 45!

redred1

"3. What a classy woman, has always married for love, has never been a fame whore, is dignified and refined. I have always been a fan in her career and admired her personally. WOMAN OF THE DECADES!!!!!!!

Posted at 6:26PM on Aug 26th 2008 by SayWhatChaWanna

15. Hmmm, lets see,, she is an actress,,,, and a darn good one at that,,,, and thats why she is famous,,,,, nor for being a slut,,, not for selling a product (makeup,,, whatever,,,) and she STILL gets this much attention?? Well Ding Dang, I think she might have something!!! Butter my butt and call me a biscut! Girl has a clue!!!

Posted at 6:40PM on Aug 26th 2008 by SayWhatChaWanna"

HEY , YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE DRUGS ALONE. I REALLY DO THINK YOU ARE EITHER FOOLING YOURSELF , OR YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS MAN STEALING HOMEWRECKER. SHE'S A FAIR ACTRESS AT BEST. NOTHING DEEP. HER CHRACTERS ARE ALWAYS THE SAME WITH THE EXCEPTION OF "SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY" SHE WAS REAL GOOD IN THAT ONE. HER OTHER MOVIES ARE OK BUT SHE'S NOT THE GREATEST. THERE'S NOT MUCH RANGE TO HER. AND WHY DO WOMEN PUT UP WITH MEN WHO DO NOT SPEND TIME WITH / ACKNOWLEDGE / OR ABANDON THEIR CHILDREN IS BEYOND ME (IF THOSE REPORTS ABOUT HIM IGNORING THE CHILD/ CHILDREN FROM HIS FIRST MARRAGE). BUT HEY I GUESS IF I WAS HIGH ON WEED I'D THINK SHE WAS A GOOD ACTRESS, AND I'D THINK SHE WAS PRETTY.

I'M JUST SAYING...

SP

She is UGLY and has always been UGLY. She needs to get over herself but FAST!!

Kay

Isn't it amazing what can be done with make-up, camera angles, and photo editing? You'd never know from this picture that she has a big mouth full of teeth!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments