Kelly O: Beauty Is in the Black Eye of the Beholder

8/26/2008 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Doing her best Rocky Balboa impression, a bandaged and bruised Kelly Osbourne emerged from her London home on Tuesday with a shiner on her left eye.

We're told Kelly was headed to the doctor to have the black eye checked out. No word on what or who caused it.

PamMatt

I hope she will be okay.

Ozzie & Sharon & Jack are going to kick that person's bum!

Kelley

She's PHAT not Fat..I Like Her..:)

TMZhires13yearolds

No one knows what happened. I hurt myself all the time. It's called life. Too fat, too skinny, too pale, too tanned, too old, too short, too tall, flip-flops too short, too many clothes, not enough clothes, too many kids, no kids, too famous, not famous enough, too rich, too poor, too friendly, too unfriendly, too frugal, too extravagant and so it goes on and on. TMZ and it's lemmings ..................do you realize how petty and jealous you appear? No, I doubt it. That would require insight and introspective skills and being hateful is so much easier.

Rob

I wonder if she and Britt are related... can you say white trash???

Cool

Her mouth finally got the better of her...looks very painful!

Terry H

If somebody punched her I can almost bet Sharon will have them in a casket in no time.

TheMizzz

I like Kelly but it does look lke she put the weight she lost right back on in no time flat which is a shame because I thought that being slightly thinner really did her justice, she is beautiful! She really does look depressed in this picture but it could be for the camaras too, who knows!

schaef-anator!

LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ha

Nor Cal Reader

I think she got the shiner while fooling around with her new boyfriend... Hulk Hogan!!

Reta

She DID lose SOME weight for a short time but that arm of her that's showing IS FAT, no getting around it. NOT pretty, not "plump", FAT! She wants to be an entertainer, she has to take the scrutiny. This is ONE girl who doesn't look good with the extra poundage...she looks like a butterball turkey just waiting for the little red timer to pop up and tell her she's done!
Ans look at her there, cramming her mouth with even MORE junk food...she'll never change, OR BE "ANYBODY" SHE'S ONLY FAMOUS BECAUSE HER DAD IS FAMOUS AND THE WORLD IS SICK AND TIRED OF SIBLINGS AND KIDS OF STARS RIDING THEIR COATTAIL TO TRY TO GET FAMOUS JUST BECAUSE THEIR RELATIVE MADE IT.

Jess 1

Ouch, Looks like that hurts, but it also looks like she wants the publicity that goes along with it. Why is she carrying those sunglasses instead or wearing them?

That explains things!

I'm glad she's on the mend. It could have been a motor accident people! Damn!

But let's just say some azzhole struck her in her face...if she were my child?...I'd meet the son-of-a- Biatch in Hell before I'd let 'em get away with it!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

wht is with the part in her hair? was she watching repeats of the Apprentice or something?

gotta getta life

How can you say she is fat? She obviously isn't. Looks like she might wear a medium at best. Just because she isn't boney doesn't mean she is fat. I would love to see what some of you actually look like. Probably some of those skinny old leathery hags you see at the pharmacy too weak to walk buying alli, dexatrim, laxatives and baby wipes.

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

she got knocked the F*CK OUT

YIKES, THAT LOOKS BAD HOPE THAT SHARON WILL FIND WHO EVER DID THIS TO HER AND BEAT THE CRAP PUT OF THEM ALSO.
I LIKE HER, SHE IS A B*TCH AND DOES NOT CARE! THATS WHAT MAKES HER COOL. NOT LIKE ALL THESE SKINNY BITC*ES SO-CALLED CELEBRITIES BUNCH OF P U T A S

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments