Lennon to Jonas Bros: You Ain't So Fab

8/26/2008 12:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Imagine there's no Jonas Brothers .... It's easy if you try -- at least according to John Lennon's son.

Not only does Sean not know who the hell those guys are, but outside LAX yesterday the 32-year-old Beatle spawn asked if they were, "like a Disney cartoon or something?" Yeah, something like that.

You can't expect a guy and his lady friend to know about pop culture, when they just stepped out of "The Great Gatsby!"

JR

Glisten Garbor

My grandmother is 82 and she knows who the Jonas Bros are..Where does Sean live, in a cave??

mittelfrueh

yet another "interview" of a celebrity that proves how stupid paps truly are.

JR

and I wish I didn't know who the Jonas Brothers were

JR

Second really

mittelfrueh

no i am! : )

Tony

This boy band will be around a few years and tehn POOF....disappear! Not a moment too soon for me.

Janet

Sean Lennon Rulz! Jonas bros suck! I will be glad when someone throws water on their little flash in the pan gig.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

Why the hell should he know who they are!!!???????? They are absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! They ARE a disney cartoon. Lennon knows real music.

JR

It's an insult mentioning The Beatles and the Jonas Brothers in the same breath, I feel dirty for doing it myself.

Debby

What is the matter with you people...is it really a problem that the Jonas Brothers are so popular right now. I agree that there type of music might not be for everyone but then again neither is the Beatles. They are a boy band that all of the girls are crazy about right now. Leave them alone...they are not hurting you or anyone else. Let the girls have someone to put on posters and hang in their bedrooms. I believe that there is more than enough room in the music world for the Jonas Brothers and Sean Lennon

j9

The term 'pop culture' is an oxymoron..

Donna-Marie

While, I myself, cannot say I'm a major Jonas Brothers fan, I do like the fact that my nieces (oldest is 14) love them and they do cater to the younger set. You can understand the words they are saying, they are not cursing out society or government, they are just kids having fun with a young fan base. Really dno't see a problem with that. Since Sean Lennon does not have any young teenage children, don't see why he would know them. But again, no reason to mock them either. JMO.

Brianna

He's lying he knows exactly who their are. Gimme a break.

Jel

In a couple of years the Jonas Brother are going to be starring in a "Where are they now?" segment along with the Hanson brothers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments