« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady's Baby -- Already Playin' the Field

8/27/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gisele allowed Tom Brady to bring his kid to work a couple of days ago, when the beautiful people hung out on the grass at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro.

Moments after this pic was taken, Gisele sent the baby to run a few errands.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

adriana

Well, you can put your night of restlessness to good use by searching for the answer.

Comeon

You really can't judge "she looks THRILLED" by one pic. I know that not every picture of me, or someone I know, comes out looking perfect. Think of how many pictures of ourselves we've seen that look less than flattering. They're just people. Give these folks a break!!

MinnesotaNice

I dunno....call me crazy #10. But if Bridgets days were numbered and he was already starting to date Giselle, why the hell was he having sex with Bridget and making a baby!?!? hmmm...sounds to me like YOUR numbers don't add up! Tom and Giselle both deserve each other. I guess we should all just be grateful that he evens spends 1 day a month with his kid, right?!! Please. Losers...all of them.

m

by Kate you don't even make since you crazy bitch.

m

my bad you don't even make sense.

amused

#10 I agree 100%

#13 That is what happens when you have a baby with someone who isn't your spouse. He/she is going to have a SO at some point.

It's 2008 women--you can't "trap" a man by getting PG anymore. Why have a baby with someone who doesn't want it or you? SHE CHOSE to have the baby. "Nobody was holding a gun to her head."

adriana

lol, no need to name call.

let me explain. In your comment you said, "how will we sleep at night." and I, jokingly, replied that you can spend your night trying to figure out the answer to your question. It makes sense.

Baseball Junkie

Hey, Kelli

Joe Mama, The Pats will do well this year and we New Englanders aren't fickle fans. We follow our teams no matter how well they do. Tom is not going to do so badly that they're going to trade him.

As to why Tom and Bridget were still doing the nasty if Tom was with Giselle, Bridget probably offered one of the last times they were together and everyone knows that no man can think with his big head if his little head is excited. Should he have kept it wrapped, of course. But why wasn't she taking precautions if she didn't want to get pregnant and try to hold on to him. She could have used a diaphragm or spermicidal foam or any number of other methods. She could even have made sure that he was wearing his party hat. Birth control is the responsibility of both people but if a woman DOESN'T want to have a child she should be more careful.

Go Sox

martinistopswithus

baseball junkie, so many comments, so little time! haa haa

pisces81

Nice to play house with Leonardo di Caprio's sloppy seconds.....what is the child' sname again? Oh yeah, it isn't ....Brady!!! If you don't wan't a child..use BIRTH CONTROL!!!! I am from Boston and disgusted.

sue

gee she does look thrilled, make-up-really does do wonders what a dog

TN GIRL

GISELE WILL NEVER BE THE CLASS ACT BRIDGET IS.
IF TOM LOVES HER SO MUCH AND IS DEVOTED TO GISELE, HE WOULD MARRY HER.
HE LIKES EM TILL THEY GET PREGNANT, HE'S JUST TRYING TO START HIS OWN FOOTBALL TEAM CAUSE
HE SUCKS SO BAD.
WHY DOES GISELE LOOK SO UNHAPPY? IS THE POOR LITTLE BABY MAD THAT THE PAPS ARE TAKING PICS?
THEN WHY DON'T THE SKINNY HO LET TOM BUILD HIS SON AN INDOOR PLAY AREA INSTEAD OF BUILDING HER A HOME. WHAT LOSERS.

Lily

"Moments after this pic was taken, Gisele sent the baby to run a few errands. "

Lmao....good one.

Cydney

None of us will ever know what truly happened between Tom and Bridget. I do not believe him when he says he didn't date Gisele until after he broke up with Bridget, and if any of you do, you're idiots. I believe Gisele is a phony and is only putting up with this child to keep Tom. Gisele needs to realize that no matter what, Bridget and John will always be in Tom's life. She may not always be his girlfriend or wife or slut or whatever, but Bridget will ALWAYS be John's mother and John will ALWAYS be Tom's son. As parents, they will always be involved with one another's lives no matter who each other is dating. I speak from experience. My son's dad dumped me after our child was born and every woman goes out with has issues with me, just because I speak with him about our son (who is now 7). I was in Bridget's position, only my son's dad didn't ignore me during the pregnancy. He came around when our son was 2 and has been a good dad since. He doesn't let his girlfriends come between him and his son. Wake up Tom.

cookiehead

I don't really care what happened here. They're all adults.

But I will say this. Giselle is one hard looking woman. Picture that expression in 10 years. I wouldn't wanna wake up next to that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments