Cyrus Struck by Poser Virus

8/27/2008 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus' father Billy Ray ... striking a pose similar to Rodin's The Thinker, except he doesn't have his hand on his chin and he rarely thinks.

We expect Mr. Montana will blame poor Annie Leibovitz for this one, too.

Fernando Valenzuela

Poser Virus? good one....did that stringy haired surfer wanna be think of that one?

Tim

Why does he always look retarded? Grow up and get a proper haircut.

Mayu

you know what's pathetic about TMZ?

They can't decide what they want. They're like the perverbial woman getting dressed for a date and changing her outfit a million times.

You bitch when they won't stop for a picture for you, you bitch when they do stop and pose for you.

Sad

wow a man famous or not cant stand somewhere without some stupid comment. Unfortunately my TMZ days are over.

Whadda-Do

This guy really needs to act his age. He is almost pushing 50. And look at the hole in those jeans! What a dork. Riding the coat tails of his daughter and selling out to Disney to resurect his long dead music career. He will always be a one hit wonder. Just hope yourr daughter is generous with her money Billy!

JMJ

HE SO COOOL!!!

koots_bc

I just wonder how he really feels knowing his daughter is more famous, more talented and a hell of alot richer then him. But don't forget 10/15% of that $$ goes to the manager (MOM) He's one smooth pimp daddy (don't let the country bumpkin act fool ya) he's knows which side his bread is buttered.

Inono

50 on still can look good if you took care of yourself. Let's see, how can he act his age? Lose the torn jeans? Lose the goofball hair? Not wear flipflops with long pants? Yep I agree. Dude it's time to start dapper and classy now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Miley, buy your dad some damn pants!

I will admit that I went to a concert of his in about 1996 or so, down in Sunrise, FL. The women at that show outnumbered the guys 10-1. I'd go again in a second!

Miley, you 18 yet?

john wayne gacy

the only thing that's missing between this

hillbilly and rodin's statue, is a toilet seat;

Natalie

remind me not to stand near a TMZ pap... sheesh!

he's just standing there!

you guys need a good news day cuz this is LAME!

Jan

He has SICK relationship with Miley. She hangs on him like he is her boyfriend, not her father. It is not normal. He is standing in this photo dressed like a teenager not a man who just turned 40.

Jon

He looks totally gay. I mean how old is this guy - middle aged ? And he dresses like he is some kind of a hillbilly boy band.

JennyM

Get over it, he's not bothering anyone sheesh. I think he's still a cutie although I don't like a man in flip flops....

And to the people who always think that there is something "weird" going on just because a daughter and a father have a close relationship makes me wonder what kind of sicko family THEY come from.

HOLY CROCODILE

I believe he fooled everyone. He is snickering and pointing at his crotch and THINKING "eat me"This poor guy is damned if he do and damned if he don't. And for Gods sake,Billy you are standing there in a tee shirt and sandals.go put on some dress slacks like the people commenting on TMZ think you need to do.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments