Hillary: So Many Pantsuits, So Few Delegates

8/27/2008 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you were about to make the biggest speech of your political career, would you wear an orange pantsuit?!
Hillary Clinton
Prior to making her appearance at the DNC, Hillary Clinton's peeps trotted out four different colored pantsuits on to the stage to see which worked best. Did Hill choose or lose?

Liza

First?

Jizzy

The convention is in Denver, home of the Broncos. The orange suit against the blue background worked well.

Joe Mama

she should've worn neither. she should've came out in a dominatrix leather lol

martinistopswithus

We in these United States will rue the day if obama is elected President. Hillary was the clear choice,

jenn

*****YES SHE MADE A GREAT CHOICE !!!!SHE ALSO MADE A GREAT SPEECH!!!PROUD TO BE A HILLARY SUPPORTER AND AS OF LAST NIGHT I AM A PROUDTO BE A OBAMA//BIDEN SUPPORTER!!!

KD

How dumb! Why is this interesting? LoL! Is this a liberal thing?

Bitchykins

First of all, THANK YOU to Jennifer for coming around - may all of your fellow Hillarites follow your lead.

Second of all, orange was definitely the way to go. She looked fantastic. I was always an Obama supporter (after Edwards dropped out), but last night's speech made me fall in love with Hillary all over again. It sucks that she ran such a negative campaign against Obama (McCain *quotes* her in one of his ads now!), but she made up for it last night.

Clinton in 2016! Yes She Can!

eloc

Yawn.

big deal

never underestimate Hillary , this lady is smarter than
the general public might think . I been around her
and I was even surprised , what the public sees ,
and when you're actually around her .

She's a very smart and intelligent lady . She takes
things serious and she knows what the "real people"
are going through , she knows so much about foreign
affairs also.

because men are the President , many citizens doesn't
want a lady to be a president .

Again she has much knowledge , nice person .

If you really knew her personally , you would understand.

Mccain08

Her speech made me sick...ugg what next.. get over it Hill...you wasted ur time cuz the next pres is JOHN MC CAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE MCCAIN 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crabby

Men wear pants. How fitting.

Jamie

I never hear anyone questioning what the men wear.....

anthonysdreamgirl**

I thought Hillary looked fantastic last night! I liked the orange. It was different. Sort of like Michelle Obama - I'm glad she wore that green sweater the other night - they're getting away from the "safe" blues and reds. BTW, Hillary has never looked better - she's either well rested these days or she got a little work done. Whatever it is, she looks great!

Sweety

I thought that Hilary looked great in that orange suit. Two thumbs up. Her speech was very inspirational.

Obama 08! YES WE CAN!!!!

long dong silver

he's a she.... well she's a he.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments