Matilda Ledger Gives Mommy the Runaround

8/27/2008 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Williams got her cardio workout in by chasing after her precious daughter Matilda down a NYC street on Wednesday.

Heath's little lookalike turns three in October.

whatever

CC- I have seen children of ALL races (I'm sure yours included!) run wild in public places. It is most definitely not a "white people" thing.

oh yeah

Are you kidding me, "NoneYo"? She is beautiful and not the least bit overweight. Either you are just trying to stir up some "Poo" or you are an evil thing. SInce you're the only on one here saying mean things about a 3 year old, you must be stirring the sh*t! She's adorable no matter what you say...

ME

I'M GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE ACTUALLY LET THEIR CHILD WALK UNLIKE THE CRUZ IDIOTS THAT THINK THEIR CHILD IS TOO GOOD TO TOUCH THE GROUND. SHE'S CUTE.

umm?

CC - Really? If I had posted the exact same comment but posted it about blacks or hispanics, people would be all over me crying "racist!" .. The fact that you brought up white ppl doesnt bother me, its just an interesting fact that if I had brought up your race and mentioned the same thing, you would call me a racist - even if that was not how i meant to say it.

Anyway, thats kind of besides the point.... until you have kids please dont judge. It is so hard to keep track of a 3 yr old. Us moms try our best, but we are not perfect.. This happens to Everyone!

Cyn

~giggles~ Little stinker! All my kids pulled that. Ah, three year olds.

chelbell

to 32 - CC probably does have kids that the state is paying. By the tone of the post, he/she sounds about that brillant. To Janet - what the heck does being spoiled have to do with a child running from their mom? Obviously you don't have children and by the brillance of your post, I hope you keep it that way.

chelbell

Sorry my post should have been addressed to umm. Apparently my fingers got ahead of the post counter or something.

Karen

Anybody else think she is seriously FUGLY! Go lose some weight Matilda. What kind of name is that [b]anyways[/b]?

Go learn to speak English. [i]Anyways[/i] is not a word.

Just Me

Wanna know how she got that smile?

Veronica

No wonder Michelle is so thin, running around like that everyday would keep the pounds off!

auntie val

kid needs a good ass whoopin and a harness. cruel but better than being squashed.

Joseph H. Pilates

Not everyone views this as cute, or even real news!

Greg R

It"s no wonder the kid is running from her, she killed her father!!!!! The dumb BLONDE DUNCE has everyone running from her skank ass. Her daughter , her Ex , her career and the only thing running to her is HIV Go Socks

Lizzie

I'[m guessing Baseball Junkie is a very teenie weenie to be spouting such bs...

Sarah