Play Misty For Me!

8/27/2008 12:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's 31-year-old Misty May-Treanor, one half of "the greatest beach volleyball team of all time" and one of the latest cast members of the new season of "Dancing with the Stars."
Misty May-Treanor
It's amazing what a little sun and sand can do for a gal.

COMMENTS

El Mexicano

There is something about her that is sexy.

TeamKate

Holy crap...LOL talk about a bad 80's pic. Though we all have some bad pics from back in the 80's...Yikes!

The Observer

Many of us had awkward-looking, ugly duckling high school pictures but turned into much more eye-pleasing swans as we aged into our 30s. In her case, showing lots of her well-sculpted body helps.

HotDamn

Great Ass on her...I'd do her!

Buwahahahahaha

Holy crap --- she makes my '80s pics look so much better.

I'd hunt down every yearbook and burn them, if I were her. But then, she's the perfect Ugly Duckling story for some many young women. I guess there's hope for all of us!

Maisy

Ok, your right. I'd never have guessed. Also i'll never give it a second thought either.

Cali

I think she's awesome! We all have those old school pics we'd like to forget. I didn't know she was doing Dancing With The Stars - guess I'll have to tune in this season. She and Misty seem like really great, fun-loving people. My best to both of them!

Mary Worth

I thought you were kidding, and it really was a guy!

hell with them all

She and her playing mate are hot hot hot!!!!! Some of the best bodies around. Rock hard butts MMMMMMMMMMM NICE

Danielle

80s hair? Uh people this was the 90s.

She is 31 years old that means high school was in the early 90s.
I went to high school with husband. 4 years of homeroom with him what a treat.HA

LBCER

She is still fugly

NHHS grad

That makes two Newport Harbor High School grads on this season's DWTS. Ted McGinley also graduated from Newport. Can't wait to watch!

1stAmmendmentBaby

Ok you idiots: she's not competing in beauty pagents for a career. She has multiple Olympic gold medals. What have you done lately? That's what I thought!

SuperM

Nothing wrong with this lady. A "Plain Jane" perhaps, but she has a nice athletic body. But anyone can see that her looks have come a LONG way since high school.

Sandra

I knew exactly who she was. She was ugly then and still ugly now!! Yeah, she has a great body, but her face........forget it!!! EWWW!!! She is married to Matt Treanor.. The guy who plays for the Marlins.. yeah, they suck. I used to work with his sister Melanie at Disneyland. Sad, but true.........after so many years (more than 15) you can still find her at Disneyland.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments