The Ultimate Mayer Hoax?

8/27/2008 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe Jen Aniston and John Mayer are pulling the ultimate prank.

Sure John blabbed all about his breakup with Jen to our cameras, but what if it was all a clever ruse.

How else do you explain the ring Jen was sporting last night at Madeo?

justsaying

Forget these idiots Jen. I'll take you......hands, ring and all.

Divashels

Rings are shiny things you wear on your finger mystery solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kristalina

I don't like her & I think she looks like a UGLY fox!!!
I just wonder who is gonna be her NEXT??

DeeDee

I don't think it's an engagement ring. Wasn't she seen in the recent past in NYC in a jewelry store? I think she bought it for herself.

Mary Worth

why are her hands on a diet?

Fernando Valenzuela

DAMN THOSE ARE SOME UGLY ASS HANDS!!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

She appears to be an honestly niice person. except for her lousey judge of charactor in men , she doing all the right moves.

Mariah

A different website said it is just a gold and jade ring. I have an emerald ring I sometimes wear on my ring finger, too. I am not trying to pass myself off as engaged. Be kind of a strange engagement ring anyway. Sometimes you just go with the finger it fits the best on. Even skinny people have better days than some, perhaps it fit better on her ring finger. Honestly, such a non-story, I feel dumber for having commented.

the loser

what a BITCH!!! then is nothing to say anymore

aloha

pncmsing, I think you'll have to fight Mayer. It seems he put the ring on her finger first.

Sundance

She has the hands of someone who works out and is in shape...unlike most of you fat ass bitches who call yourselves "thick"! LMAO and it only gets fatter and sloppier with age...pigs in training!

Clear as can be

The fact is...........she's left handed, folks. Looks like she's raising her dominant hand to point to something. And she just so happens to be wearing a non-diamond ring on her dominant hand. Note the second fact - NOT a diamond ring.

shitzerati

Just decorating her "Manhands"....So pathetic that anyone is even talking about this....No man wants her.......

Guapa

While she was in New York last week she made a stop at a jewelry store. Poor woman had to buy herself a ring since no man will. What's with the hand...I'm older than her and my hands don't look like that. Ewwwww...

J.D.

She had so many in her she had as many stick out of her that stuck in her she would look like a porky pine