« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

You'll Never Guess Who This Golden Girl Is!

8/27/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before winning two Olympic gold medals, this awkward teen was just another student at Newport Harbor High School in Orange County, California. Guess who she transformed into?!
Guess who?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kory

She was and still is hideous. Everyone just loves her a$$ in a volleyball "suit"

Alexa

I find it hard to believe that some of these sports are allowed in the Olympics.

shannon

two words:

hideously

UGLY

then and now.

Jizzy

Volleyball suit? It's called a f&^%ing bikini!

R.Zimmerman

Who is it?? WHAT is it????!!!!!!!! Good God!!!

UptownGirl

If you're going to make fun of Shawn Johnson (who is ten times more talented and better looking than this beast!) then make fun of Misty too. Just because she is on Dancing With The Stars (aka, a show seemingly built to bring has beens out of has-been-dom) doesn't mean she now can't be made fun of. She's ain't no beauty now, that's for sure. I mean, are u kidding me? Most dudes would tap Topo any day over this amazonian wrinkleface.

Bonney

I don't think anybody would want an old junior high or high school photo of them for the world to see. I think today this is a a very lovely lady and has done remarkable with her life. All you haters need to get a life. She has got a gold medal for playing volley ball. She and her volley ball partner are undefeated in 108 games. That is saying something. She is attempting to go on live tv and dance which takes a lot of gusts. So instead of looking at someone appearance which this country is so fast to do, start looking at the heart and soul of a person and what they have done with their lives. Maybe we are just a little jealous even though we may look better. They have it more together!

nick cant drive 55

who.............................?

Kim

BARF! What a beast! A little sun didn't help her ugly mug at all. I used to date her husband. No sweat off my back.....I'd rather have nice eyebrows and a wrinkle-free face.

Kim

Gold medals and athleticism doesn't mean there's a great soul. I have a PhD, an amazing life and career AND I look a hell of a lot hotter than her....even in high school! So again....BARF! What a beast.