A Little Song, Dance, Heroin Down My Pants

8/28/2008 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos of evidence seized in Mackenzie Phillips drug bust.

The photos show three balloons and three small Ziplock bags which cops say contained heroin and cocaine. There is also a pic of 34 syringes, her mugshot and her driver's license.

Celeb Mugs - click to launchAnd we have more details on the arrest. We're told when Mackenzie went through the metal detector, the alarm went off because of a metal object. The TSA initially did not suspect drugs. TSA employees then began to pat her down -- which is routine -- and she became uncooperative. They asked her to sit, and that's when we're told the balloons and baggies fell from her waistband through her pant leg and onto the floor.

At that point, MacKenzie knew she was caught and said so to folks at TSA.

Friend of Denny's

Mac has known people who have been addicted to either drugs or alcohol and have been sober for years yet she has had a hard time with it. When her and John went to rehab in the late 70's they never maintained any long term soberity. I know when she was pregnant with her son that she was not sober or clean. She never had a chance with a father allowing her todo drugs and alcohol when she was so young. Monkey see monkey do. She does have a choice and in those moments she doesn't reach out to someone but her friend who she has always known and is now her biggest enemy. Until she manages to stop lying to herself and everyone around her she will continue on this downward spiral. She has been clean some of the time through the years other wise she would not have been able to act. Her dad didn't seem to get sober or clean either. John got a liver transplant and kept right on drinking. I would look at him sometimes and think about what a waste. Sad guy. Hope Mac will take this time to get clean for the last time. God help you Mac.

Friend of Denny's

81 Michelle is not her mom Suze is

Illinois person

Yeah, you can tell she's using again. Just look at her mug shot VS her driver's license. Man how fast drugs drag you down in more ways than one. All she can do is start the getting clean process all over again. Best of luck, I always preferred her over that whiny Valorie. Hopeful, China & Bijou (Phillips) can get her into Promises.

alissa

She is such a piece of trash. I've lost all respect for her. Low life.

Cathy

What would be interesting is to find out who is responsible for leaking these photographs to TMZ. Sleazeball

kerstin

what about privacy? no matter what this woman does it does NOT give those people any rights to publish her privat things like that like attention seeking whores. And all for publicity?

DeltaBaby1982

BIG WHOOP.

Posted at 12:02PM on Aug 28th 2008 by Jill
*********************************************************************************
I would agree with you if McKenzenie had stayed her A_ _ at home! Why do you ignorant people like to get drunk or high and then go venture out side. She is in fact hurting someone, it's called S-O-C-I-E-T-Y! Do what you do at HOME!

f'n idiot too

Keepin' it real,
You are a moron. You sound like someone that I would actually wish an addiction on - just to knock you off of your pedestal and make your nose point downward instead of upward!!!

mike

wow "KEEPIN IT REAL" you are lost!first of all about rehabs they are drug and alcohol abusers all in one place to help eachother stay on whatever they are on.i have seen this with my own eyes. i have never been addicted to drugs or alcohol but i would say a fraction of my family are and some have killed themselves as a result of drugs and booze.you are clueless they are both diseases.when you physically need drugs that is where it is out of your control so it becomes a disorder.live the life or watch the ones you love die before your eyes .i promise you would not spit those ignorant words out fool!or you are just mad at the world because someone you love is or has been an if thats the case you just sound like a spoiled brat and i get that i have been pissed and want to blame someone else for my problems.anyway drugs and alcohol are both killers and all we can do is pray for these lost souls and hope for better for them.unfortunately only they can help themselves

Alan

Bummer. She's Amy Winehouses idol!

Kady

I wonder why she needed all those syringes..maybe she was going to share. When I was growing up I used to watch reruns of One day at a time. What a shame she can't stop.

Jane

Damn good thing they didn't do this stuff --airport security checks-- back during that time Hunter S. Thompson wrote about in his ...title?... Shark Hunt book. He was walking through the Dallas airport with .. forgot now who, but... well, on the damn plane they realized they had all this contraband. And they were about to land. What to do? Stuck a whole bunch of pills in his sneakers and as he walked through the airport the damn pills were spilling out...

Givra

Jill, poster number one posted this: "1. So freakin' what. She likes to party. It's her body. I don't do it but she does and I DON'T CARE. She's not hurting me. She's not hurting you. SHE'S HURTING HERSELF.

BIG WHOOP."

My reply to "Jill";

1) I doubt that she is taking these drugs because she "likes to party". She is an addict, one that apparently did recover but did backslide based on this arrest. This isn't a case of someone being caught with a tiny amount and "liking to party", this is a case of a recovering addict who fell off the wagon, let drugs take control of her life again, and did something foolish.

2) If you "don't care" then why did you take the time to a) Click the link, b) Read the article and then c) Post? You obviously must care, you attempt to show apathy has epically failed.

3) You obviously lack empathy too, since you CLAIM to not care in general, and not care specfically if she is hurting herself. No, I'm not going to be up at night worried about her, but I can show a WEE bit more empathy then you with regards to her, and no I am not a fan of hers, although I have enjoyed some of her acting.

So "Jill", what was the intent of your post? To claim you don't care? You failed at that. To claim she has a right to hurt herself? Well I suppose she does if you IGNORE that she is doing it will illegal substances. I guess if the latter, then all you did prove is you do truly lack empathy, as I said before.

Oh well, I'm sure a mind is a terrible thing for you.

David

sistahhh...please learn to spell...you're not going to far spelling like that...you ignorant fool !

Cassandra

She knew what it took to stay clean, as she had been for many years. She chose not to stay clean. She will probably die from using. Sad, but a typical story, not unique to her.