Brown Strips Down

8/28/2008 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown was out working on his fitness in Bev Hills yesterday, and he just couldn't seem to get the right angle for cameras.
Chris Brown
Until that last shot.

Merry Christmas

Obama or Die? Is that a threat? That's stupid slogan!

MsWinoPowdersHerNose

Of course, it takes a real idiot to go out running with court shoes. What a tool.

jandean61

lame

Bree

EWWWWWWWW!!!! THIS GUY IS UGLY!! I DON'T SEE ANYTHING THAT'S GOOD LOOKING ABOUT HIM! HE SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE OBAMA SHIRT ON!!! EWWWWWWWW!!!! THIS GUY IS UGLY!! I DON'T SEE ANYTHING THAT'S GOOD LOOKING ABOUT HIM! HE SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE OBAMA SHIRT ON!!!

roxxi

He's so fricken HOT

Dottie

Little light bulb head TI is hotter.

Jim

What a douche. F Obama

Jim

What a douche. F Obama

sunniski

Yummy

al loanese

HEY CHRIS...I'D RATHER VOTE "MCCAIN AND LIVE" THEN VOTE FOR OSAMA ER OBAMA AND HIS RACIST WIFE.......GO MCCAIN GO.......WE CLINTON SUPPORTERS WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR MCCAIN AND HAVE HILLARY RUN IN 2012 THEN HAVE THESE TWO IDIOTS IN THE WHITE HOUSE. VOTE OBAMA AND BE AN IDIOT IS WHAT HIS SHIRT SHOULD SAY!!!!

j

LMFAO!!!!!
did anyone else notice you can see the outline of his dong in the 2nd pic!!!!

DAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN....

he is hot though, great smile.

get the fuk over it

chris brezzy is sooo freakin sexy

Triple Play

What an as*ho;e. Does he think taht if Obama wins all black celebtities will become royalty. I would like to see Obama lose and see if Chris dies. If not he should. for wearing such astupid shirt

Moongoddess

Seriously, this kid (I have to say that cuz I am a cougar) has a HOT BODY!

just wondering

I find it funny that all the blacks are voting for Osama -
According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is:

The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments