« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena

Takes Her Ass For a Stroll

8/28/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Serena Williams and her rock hard body were snapped in NYC yesterday.

media-removed-tmz

That behind could take out a city block with one swing.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Greg R

Makes me wanna go to Famous Dave's for some smoked pork butt. Damm she fine ya think she might wanna have a Fatburgwer with the Rev???? No justice no pizza and where the hell is my ribs CC I been waiting since yesterday????

I laugh at other's misfortunes

What up TMZ?? Harv won't let you make gay comments so you gotta play the race card?

stevareno

Twigz, you got me cracking up

alreadybad

Say what you want about her @ss, at least it's REAL, unlike Kim K's who fake @ss is paying tmz to keep her in the tabs. Besides all that, the girl has skills and I'm sure when she checks her bank account what you think about her @ss is not on her mind.

Jennifer

She may have a large ass, but I guarantee it has much better tone than Kim K's lard she is packin'

joan

Both of these amazon women make me sick to my stomach and yes I do change the channel whenever it's their turn on the court. What would make me very happy it to hear that these two test postive for steriods and are disqualified from the US OPEN.

sunniski

Her arms and calves are rock tight and look good. This must be a bad picture as no one can have a butt like that on a body like hers.

spread the love

great tennis player....what makes her great is that she can win matches dragging around those two monster sandbags....

she's not fat, but that fact is negated by the enormity of that ass. it really is a thing of wonder....

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

TMZ DONT HATE!!

AT LEAST ITS ALL MUSCLE BABY NOT FAT LIKE KIM K. EWWWW NASTY WHORE

I LIKE SERENA SHE IS COOL!! LAY OF ON ATHLETES TMZ STICK ON LOOSER CELEBRETIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg R

100% in agreement !!! This is a real woman not that stupid pie faced phony butt Kim K (HOW YOU DOIN KIM???? ALRIGHT????) Do something for a living skank not like Serena who took nothing and made a name for herself. A tough strong willed woman with smarts a good work ethic and money. Oh yeah I'm also white and think she's a terrific role model for kids today

neorules2112

I'm sorry, but that is one nasty looking chick ...
Where's the photo shop when u need it ...
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ME

SHE NEEDS TO TAKE HER BIG ASS TO THE GYM.

ME

DISGUSTING!!!!

COZY

To the "I Agree" responder: you are a typical racist with your comments regarding ethnicity and Black womens butts. Maybe you are jealous because you have not ass. And to TMZ, didn't you know you would create a racial scandal with your boring stories. You are the lowest of the low.

JD

Serena Williams has just solved the energy crisis. Stick a pipe up that lard ass and when she farts, there will be enough methane gas to power NYC!