Beyonce's Sister: How Dare You, TMZ

8/29/2008 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was totally pissed off that a TV anchor would dare ask her about her famous bro-in-law (Jay-Z) rather than her own stellar career is now casting a net of blame over her on-air rant. She points out TMZ-TV is on FOX stations and her diva freak-out Wednesday was on KVVU TV -- also a FOX station. Coincidence? Beyonce's sis claims we're running this story to "bring attention to their websites."

For the record, we're running the story because she acted like a total bitch.

Joanne

What's so great about her? I can't remember ANY media attention given to HER when she had her baby when she was what? 16 or 17? And Jamie Lynn Spears has been RAKED OVER THE COALS over her pregnancy... jUST MY TWO CENTS...

KARRIE

HAHA SHE IS SO STUCK UP........WHAT A BRAT......YOUR NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR SISTER SWEETIE!
........HEY BEYONCES LIL SIS....U AIENT FAMOUS...UR UGLY...N U CANT SING :)

Special

With all that money her sister made for her family she should invest in going to school!! ESL Class (English As A Second Language). Obviously needed because it seems she can only comprehend what people are saying when it's broken down very slowly.

I would never even consider her for a record deal don't care who she's related to, The girl is missing charisma, talent, poise, class, dignity, and a BRAIN!! Come on now there are so many talented artists out there waiting to be signed but I guess people like wasting their money on talentless hoes who's only ability is to spread their legs like butter. She's even trying to exploit her child by throwing him into a video for kids and forcing him on the TYRA show. Future STAGE MOTHER!!

d to the izzle

You retard -- quit while you're......ahead?

Cha Cha

Take ownership, beeyatch. By the way, you're NO Beyonce!!

Bill NM

Yet another no-talent bimbette with the IQ of an artichoke.

kumquat

Ummm. I would just like to say. Ummm that I don't make sense of anything I say. And ummm I wish I would have learned more in school about public speaking because ummm I don't know what the f**k I am talking about ummm. I know my big ass mouth ummm has probably gotten me in some heat with ummm my sister Beyonce and ummm brother-in-law Jay Z. Ummm I will ummm be forgotten after ummm my ummm 15 minutes are up ummm.

dorfli

This badly filmed drunken rant of, oh, what's-her-name (not important enough to take up brain space) -- you know, Beyonce's sister and Jay-Z's sister-in-law -- was flat out rude to the interviewer in the original post. That said:

It seems as if the well-deserved and well-placed 'bad' press is having a good effect: she's seen as a young, brash, impulsive pseudo-diva. Problem is, when one behaves atrociously on camera and puts a placating and well-meaning interviewer down, down, down, one can only surmise that she trying to be a diva. But since she's only a PSEUDO (ie - false) diva, then that means that she's ONLY a B____. And not a whole lot else.

Off with her head!, or so they used to say. Since Anne Boleyn's era is far past, I suppose that simply means: Ignore her!

And again, the opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference. I'm going to go watch Barack speak now, because he DOES matter, and I find myself oddly NOT caring about this sad, sad and soon to be very, very LONELY girl.

daisy

STFU! stupid idiot!

Capt. Clean

She has an I.Q. of 2...but it takes 3 to grunt! Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.

hilary

tmz is on abc here! not fox! hahahah wow this chick is crazy or something over this i think its ridicules

Jim

Shut the f**k up, you stupid bitch!

stanley

What was she drinking before she filmed that debacle? They should have continued the video to include her failing a field sobriety test! A umm B ummm C ummm

Larue

Here we have another lesson in someone needing to take responsibility for their own behavior. What an idiot.

Jared Bradford

If she would just show some class, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I do wish she could see that. Show some dignity, the first post, and all the comments, would never have happened. Instead of raising your head up, and acting classy, THIS is your response? Really? You thought coming back and doing this would help? Wow, that's sad. Show some class, change the image we all have of you now. It's not too late.