Dr. Dre Buries His Son

8/30/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Over 200 mourners turned out Friday for the funeral of Andre Young, Jr. -- the son of Grammy-winning rapper Dr. Dre.

The funeral took place in Glendale, Calif at The Church of the Recessional.

Young, 20, was found dead last Saturday by his mother at their home.

HELL TO DA NAW!!!!!

I wonder if Harvey would like it if his son's casket was plastered all over the internet?

KARIMAH JENKINS

MAY THE LORD REST YOUR SON'S SOUL IN PEACE

Jenny

No parent should have to carry their child's coffin. My heart goes out to the family.

I don't think this photo should be on the site.

MACCAPONE

VERY SAD CASE AND I HOPE THEY FOUND OUT HOW HE DIED REST IN PEACE LIL DR. DRE ANDRE YOUNG JR.......

Caile

My sympathy to the family. I lost my brother.....saw my parents go through the nightmare of burying a child. May God give you strength. I also think it is very disrespectful for photos like the above to be shown and publicized. This is hardly the first time, nor will it be anywhere near the last.

shebad

One word....disrespectful

Carlitos

Hey Dre you're a Dr. you should know how he died!

TMZ SUCKS ASS

MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DR. DRE AND I HOPE YOU SUE THE PISS OUT OF TMZ FOR POSTING THAT PIC AND I HOPE TMZ GETS WHAT THEY DERSERVE. TMZ SUCKS ASS.

rohrscheibcroh

have any of you watched the news lately. they dont care it sickens me . an if a baby is involved even worse. i have seen where they put a mic in the face of a chld that was stuck inside the school .her teacher was killed .no class. soory that was not a pun

Broeheem

I can just imagine the wake.... crack cocaine, chronic, malt liquor, and blastin' away wit their TEC-9's.

fran

omg!! losing two sons my self ,one year apart was heart breaking i know the pain .God bless to parent s who lose a child
my prayers are with this family ,so so sorry .

moyanoa1

tmz, you have no respect for the family that has just lost a loved one at a young age....... my warm and deepest sympathy goes out to the family and will keep you in my prayers.

mm

ver sad, this reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith and her son Daniel.he stole his mother's drugs and died.

Melon Head

LETS FACE IT FOLKS, WHERE DID THE PARENTAL CONTROL TAKE PLACE....NONE!!

HE SAW HIS PARENTS DOING DRUGS AND HE LEARNED FROM THEM..MAYBE DR DREK WILL NOW LEARN FROM HIS

SON'S DEATH TO GET OFF THE HEROIN!!!

Cathy

I'm sorry, but most of you people are hypocrites--you complain that it's distasteful for tmz to post this picture of this mans' casket, and to give the family some privacy. I'm usually not a fan of tabloid tv or magazines, but let's face it people, tmz did NOT send you this picture/story, YOU went in search of it, YOU clicked on the link. So it would appear that YOU are the disrespectful ones here, not tmz.
I don't care much for Dr. Dre's music, but I do care how he and his family might be feeling right now. Unless you've had to bury a child yourself, we cannot possibly know the pain this family is feelilng. I think God everyday that this is a road I've not had to travel, and I pray that I never do. Peace be with this family at this horrific time.