Dr. Dre Buries His Son

8/30/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Over 200 mourners turned out Friday for the funeral of Andre Young, Jr. -- the son of Grammy-winning rapper Dr. Dre.

The funeral took place in Glendale, Calif at The Church of the Recessional.

Young, 20, was found dead last Saturday by his mother at their home.

fran

so sorry for your loss may God give you strength to live thru your sorrow!! I feel your pain after losing my two sons a year apart
fran k

Reality

Blacks don't go to heaven, there isn't enough chicken up there.

Tasha

Okay, I'm a frequent visitor to this website, but to put up a picture on the internet of an innocent man trying to bury his son has just crossed the line. How disrespectful can you people get, seriously! Get a life, instead of photographing other peoples lives.

Disgusted Father

As a father of 3 sons, 4 foster sons and 4 grandsons I can only imagine a parents pain that has outlived one of his children.
That pain can only be compounded when the father realizes it was his lifestyle and example that led to the premature death of his son.

danielle

R.I.P iassfyl ( im so sorry for your loss)

Babydoll

There is nothing wrong with TMZ or any other media oulet showing this picture. It is reality and the truth. I do not believe that showing a picture of someone being taken to their burial site is disrespectful, TMZ is showing their respect. They have not said anything bad about Dr. Dre and his family, so they are still being respectful. All of us will mourn with them.

nick

if you guys didnt notice it says splash news online so it look like tmz just took it from another site stop bashing them.

Ron

OMG! People need to stop tripping about privacy issued, damn, what are you the government. The only reason they reported this was to show you what was going on in Dr. Dre's life and for his fans to know what is going on, for those of us not on the West Coast. Everytime TMZ.com shows something there's always a bunch of people flipping out, yet you watch the news everyday and see horrible things. So chill, geez. Sorry for Dr. Dre's loss, and I hope his family takes time to mourn and stick together, not split apart like most families do.

noyankhere

31. Blacks don't go to heaven, there isn't enough chicken up there.

Posted at 3:56PM on Aug 30th 2008 by Smith

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TMZ, I WOULD LIKE TO FLAG THIS COMMENT UP AS NOT ONLY BEING HIGLY OFFENSIVE, BUT WHOLE INNAPROPRIATE..PLS TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE PERPETUATER .

"SMITH" THAT WAS JUST TACKY , TACKY , TACKY .. AND WAS DAMN TOO EASY .... SO, I ASSUME THAT YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN... OR A PISSED OFF HILLARY SUPPORTER..

Babydoll

Hi Smith or shpould I say "Hi Hater!"

Smith, That was not a polite comment. I am Black and I do not eat fried chicken nor chicken on the bone. Not a good look Smith, we all know that you secretly lust over black people, especially the women with the ly ass bodies, and you just don't want to admit it. That is why you said that negative comment.

Get rid of the ego and arrogance and realize that we just may have a Black president who will change the world.

Get ready and dismiss the ego. Righteousness has no color lines and if you were a person evolving, you would realize that.

Martini56

NO parent should have to experience what they have. Just be at peace in knowing that they are in a better more peaceful place. The demons are behind them and they are finally happy. The ones left behins are the ones that are sad, they are happy, finally.

Kk

thats soo sad i wish his family the best but is soo sad that parents have to see thier own kids funeral...... tears*

Oh, I get it

Condolences...

Henry

Smith, you are the most ignorant piece of crap I have ever seen on here! I'm sure you are just some hick inbred, whose parents are brother and sister, which may explain why you are a retard! I'm sure you sit in your room all day with the shades closed jacking off to a picture of your sister.. Get a life loser!

Tangie