Dr. Dre Buries His Son

8/30/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Over 200 mourners turned out Friday for the funeral of Andre Young, Jr. -- the son of Grammy-winning rapper Dr. Dre.

The funeral took place in Glendale, Calif at The Church of the Recessional.

Young, 20, was found dead last Saturday by his mother at their home.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Tangie

He doesn't look too sad in the pic...if my kid died, I would be crying every little minute!

lonnie Bpt, CT

I am truly sorry for the loss of Dr Dre's son. May God bless the entire family in their time of loss

Clayton Bigsby

Another one Bites The Dust. Pretty soon Louisiana Fried Chicken will run out of customers!!!! HAHAHA

tracey

I don't understand why people are upset over a pic of the casket. At first I thought I missed something, like a pic of the poor kid in the morgue. Photos like this are published all the time of celebrities and their families. We are praying for Dr Dre, his family and friends for the strength to get through this difficult time.

And what is thing about being "first?" It makes me think there are more idiots in the world than I previously thought. Get a life TMZ readers!

big D

Why is everyone saying it was a drug related death, They don't have the results of the toxicology reports yet. It could be a number of things, Look at Hunter Tylo's son, They all said oh he must have been doing drugs and it came back that he had a seizure and fell in the pool. Maybe it was drugs but give them a chance to actually determine that first if that is the case .

WOW

RIP

Bowel movement

Lots of white racist on TMZ!

steelrizzy

my thoughts go out to dre...
RIP
look out for DETOX

DMX hater

My guess it was gang related, or drug related. Appears like we are going to have to ban guns to keep the bro's from dyin'!!
But better yet.. let's give them all guns and watch the party begin! So, how come these rapper's don't use their homey names... always got to be a ficitious, anagram, but TMZ knows their real names!!

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Our condolences to his family. What a horrible thing, to lose a child, I can't even imagine. He's with God now --

steelrizzy

a shame and a true heart break... NO ONE should buried there kids

to poster number 92 i did the first thing once to get it out my system but i felt like a jerk cuz the story was up there for like two hours and i was not FIRST, it was that nobody cared about the story.

look out for DETOX

Jae

I feel so bad for Dr Dre.... must be so difficult to bury your child.. no one should have to go through that!
RIP.... my thoughts & prayers are with the family at this time!!

Manbearpig

so no story on which drug he OD'd on yet huh.. prolly coke, or X.. one of the two..

No Hating

All these people saying that's gross and give the man some privacy. He's a superstar WTF do you expect? He is used to people taking pictures of him all day, Yeah grant it it's his son's funeral, but they know that will bring out even more paparazzi and if he doesn't like it, he should've never became Dr. Dre......So calm the hell down!

Greenmoon

This is really sad.. How greedy is TMZ to post this Famous Icons private resting moments with his family for public viewing... Soo out of line & immoral... And I thought The Bushes were greedy... TMZ, this is Waaaack!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7