« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Star's Career in the Drink?

8/30/2008 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

By the end of this post, Ricardo Colclough may no longer be a member of the Carolina Panthers.

Colclough was arrested for DWI early this morning in Charlotte, NC -- only hours before his team was scheduled to make final roster cuts. Colclough was iffy to make the team to begin with, so we're guessing this won't help.

When called for comment, a Panthers team spokesman simply said, "We're aware of it."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Joe Mama

good post tmz. i like hearing about athletes and rock n roll legends.

Zanie

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARTICLE, BUT I HAVE TO GET THIS OUT BECAUSE IT IS SO SICKENING, MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE PEOPLE OF NEW ORLEANS......I FIND IT VERY SAD AND PATHETIC THAT THE DEMOCRATS ARE LAUGHING AND THANKING GOD FOR THIS HURRICANE COMING, TO WISH SOMETHING LIKE THIS THAT BRINGS DESTRUCTION AND DEATH JUST OUT OF HATE FOR SOMEONE ELSE IS APPALLING......THIS IS THE DEMOCRATS!!!! THIS IS SOME OF YOUR PARTY WISHING AND THANKING GOD FOR THIS HURRICANE!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

TCTN

Wow! So surprised to see this posted on TMZ. I went to a small private college in Tennessee with Ricardo and followed his career with the Steelers. I knew they let him go and I didn't even realize he was gonna get a shot at playing for the panthers. It would be really nice if people with such great natural talent watched what they did so they could hold on to the opportunities they are given. So many of us would do anything to be given such opportunities.

Inwilm

Since when is Ricardo Colclough a star?

irishJoe

dumb ass- the guy isn't too bright!! his career is shakey and does something stupid. I'm sure his college days were all football no classes. Too bad he put all his eggs in one basket. Now he has none!!!

my name is

Part of Ricardo's problem is that he has no natural talent. I was glad to see him out of Pittsburgh; he single handedly lost some games for the Steelers