She Fooled You How Many Times, Shame on You

8/30/2008 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy WinehouseIf you ever think Amy Winehouse is going to show up where she is supposed to, well then you deserve to be disappointed.

Wino was scheduled to perform at the Rock En Seine festival in Paris last night -- but didn't show "due to illness," according to a spokesman.

We'd wish Amy a speedy recovery, but what's the point?

Tangie

Those crack hangovers are a bitch.....

Kellie

Why are people even wasting their time buying a ticket? She needs rehab and to support her by buying a ticket is crazy I think. Tell her to get better then you will spend your hard earned money to see her.

Winehouse Kidd

OMG!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! Yesterday i sent TMZ and email about this!!!! AGHHH!!!

BLooddy french are pissed hahahahahahahha

I LOVE AMY WINEHOUSE I LOVE AMY WINEHOUSE
I LOVE AMY WINEHOUSE
I LOVE AMY WINEHOUSE
I LOVE AMY WINEHOUSE
I LOVE AMY WINEHOUSE

Fan Since 2007!!!

This was already broken by several other news sources. Given her nature, It just isn't news anymore...

mamajj

Nothing this girl does or doesn't do is news
anymore. Or a surprise for that matter. And
sadly when she dies I don't think anyone will
even care or bat an eyelash. All she is right now
is a dead girl walking.

suspicious

Just let the women die of AIDS already.
God damm then we don't have to waste our time or our right to look at the net.
Sometime it would be great to get on here and not see her ass.

Now piss off Amy

CookieJarvis

I love Amy Winehouse. I think she is incredibly talented. And, yeah. She DOES have a problem. SO do a LOT of other celebrities... but they try and put on their pretty little faces and go about life acting like they've never snorted a line or smoked a bowl. At least Amy isn't claiming to be a role model for anyone. Look at people like Britney Spears? You KNOW that bitch is on drugs. And has been.. for awhile. And the Olsen Twins? What about them? They aren't exactly role model material...

Lenn K.

Just keeping watching the headlines, and one day it'll say that Amy Winehouse is dead from a drug overdose!!!

Redneck Girl

This poor thing is like seeing a hrrible wreck on the highway. Blood, guts, body fluids spilled every where, horrible to see but you can't take your eyes off of it. I think everyone should take a step forward and let the media know, we don't want to see this crap any more. Spend your money and time on someone worthy, not someone who takes from you then shoots you the bird or curses you.I recently saw her slap the face of an innocent bystander or fan. Let her come down here where I live and slap someone, one of these redneck girls would give her an ass beating she would never forget.

Rosabella

Can she still put out a semblance of a performance? I hate to think this way, but I wish she'd just get it over with so we can get on with the next trainwreck. Since Britney found sanity it's just no fun anymore.

jaddedkitten

ILLNESS? Is that what were calling it now

Really??

the real story is that her staff called ''Reck en Seine' festival " 1 hour before the show to say they are just leaving her home lol, that's the truth... Maybe they were so late because of illness or drug or...

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

The only "illness" this trainwreck has is her mental illness & her crack addiction. She's not "sick"; she's a crack addict loony tune. End of story.

Priscilla. Queen of the Desert sequel Fan

I don't get it-she is the poster child for Nasty and she still receives attention. I've seen her type many times over on the streets of New Orleans, LA and Shreveport, LA-just another skank looking for a quick fix....and they just won't fu*king die, will they?

PolarBear

London assigned MI6 to gather skin and hair DNA samples from Amy Winehouse and results prove that in fact Amy Winehouse IS Micheal Jackson in drag. Advanced surgery to reverse the namby pamby facial features into the goggle-eyed stare freak was easy. For the hair they just added some using glue. Michael had already had his hair womanized.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments