Winehouse -- No Jury Would Convict

8/31/2008 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Favorite story of the day so far ... the concert organizers that got stood up by Amy Winehouse are now threatening legal action because she stood them up.

The show was scheduled for Friday night. Organizers say at 8 PM that night, they got word Amy had taken ill in England and was unable to make the trip to a city outside Paris for the festival.

So you hire Amy Winehouse and you actually rely on her showing up. You fall for the "taken ill" excuse. Amy can present a mound of evidence showing no one with even a reality-show-contestant IQ would rely on her promise to appear as scheduled.

After the jury throws the case out the window, we expect they'll all get wasted with her.

Kitty

First of all, who digs in their wallet and decides to buy a freaking ticket to her freaking concert? What the hell for? The ugly dog on drugs is not going to show up. Second of all, are there any asylums that will take her in? She needs to stop walking the streets. She has no effing sense and is asking to be put down. Shoot, I will gladly do a drive by tranquilizer hit to her neck if she is seen walking around looking crazy.

Anonymous

The question remains....WHO THE HECK WOULD EVEN WANT TO GO AND SEE HER PERFORM????
Someone needs to build a huge building and put the "loonies" in it....like Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse, Madonna, Rosie ODonnel, and David Hasselhoff...and many more.

I blame anyone who bought a ticket. IDIOTS...you deserve to have her cancel...she's a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kooky Fan

She is soooo eck! I wouldn't do her with with Phil Spectors penis!

djmireles

Amy Winehouse looks like a dried up turd!

Txscript

I know I probably shouldn't say this, but is that a bees hive on her head?

a2burns

i love amy winehouse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

When Amy first became a household name , i remember her standing at her newly purchased mansion looking at the papps like , what are you taking pics of me for ? This tiny DIVA just wants to sing and have a good time , but the world won't let her be.

San Francisco

What effect does any of this have on Amy? She's an addict, & even (yuk) Dr. Phil says it takes a clean brain ONE YEAR to detox! I was an alcoholic, and it wasn't until the consequences of my drinking made it fun-no-more that I stopped - without the AA cult.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2