Diddy -- If You Diddn't Hate Him Already...

9/1/2008 1:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What a breathtaking moron. While most of America is struggling to make ends meet, Diddy is seriously acting like he has made the supreme sacrifice -- flying commercial. He acts as if this should make front page news...his wish is our command.

sean

God I wish he would just die.

JENNIFER CASTILLO

EVERYONE WHO WROTE ALL THESE PREJUDICE THINGS ABOUT DIDDY NEED TO REALIZE THAT HE'S A REGULAR BUSINESS MAN JUST LIKE ANY OTHER "WHITE" BUSINESS MAN. DIDDY STARTED FROM NOTHING AND ROSE TO THE TOP. SO ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE HATING ON HIM NEED TO STOP AND BE PROUD OF A PERSON LIKE DIDDY; WHO IS RICH AND STILL HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR TO TALK ABOUT THE ISSUES THAT WE ARE ALL FACING TODAY. IT’S VERY SAD AND HURTFUL HOW SOME AMERICANS ARE STILL STUCK IN THE PAST, CALLING HIM THE "N" WORD, CALLING HIM "GHETTO", AND REFERRING TO HIM AS A PERSON WHO "STOLE" TO GET TO THE TOP. BY THE WAY IM NOT BLACK IM A LATINA BUT I STILL HAVE CLASS.

My2Cents

Actually, "it's a hard knock life", was taken from the Broadway play ANNIE! Annie, which was adapted from the comic strip "Little Orphan Annie". "It's a Hard Knock Life" was, I believe written in 1977 - More than 30 yrs ago. Mr. Diddy was born in 1969... So I HARDLY think that he was writing that at the age of 8!!! as for those other rappers who claim he stole that line.. unless they came up with it prior to 1977... it isn't so.

Annoyed

Poor guy having to use commercial airlines instead of his private jet, dont we all wish that was our biggest problem?! Will someone tell this idiot to shutup is he for real with that?! I know he's not really lookin for sympathy!! I love his show on mtv mtb4, I like the groups he created, I even like his music, but not even kidding when he starts talkin on the show or anywhere else I have to turn the channel because he is so obnoxious!!

bre

What a douche!!!!

Progressive

What an ugly, shallow man, and he can't speak properly.

CuriousObserver

LOL. This is so sad that it's funny. I understand what he was ATTEMPTING to say but lol Diddy please keep your mouth shut. You see, they will try to find any way to associate you with Barack. Unlike Daddy Yankee who cant even vote since he's Puerto Rican lol, you have to be perfect because your Democrat. Only Republicans are allowed to say stupid things and make errors. :)

Annoyed

**ATTENTION** PAGING DIDDYS PUBLICIST, DIDDYS PUBLICIST TO THE FRONT!

Disgusted by Stupid people

Um yea, all these comments about him being a "black gangsta" whatever the f**k that is, are not called for the point of the video was just to show that yes, even for someone like Sean Combs who is a self made millionaire that even gas prices effect him.(EVERYONE IS SUFFERING) He showing how bad the economy is. Obviously all the stupid racist ppl that commented on failed to realize that. PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP PPL! This is so sad. (OBAMA+BIDEN 08)

Maizie

Puke Diddy is a goon.

vegasks

he is such a no talent a$$ clown

CuriousObserver

LOL. This is so sad that its actually very funny! I understand what he was ATTEMPTING to say but Diddy please keep your mouth shut! Unlike Daddy Yankee, who can't even vote since he's Puerto Rican, you have to be very careful because of your association with Obama. Remember, your a Democrat. Only Republicans are allowed to say stupid things and make errors. :)

Just call me trailer trash....

why is anyone surprised by his behavior? the guy's a complete putz

love her!

I really despise him..Paris Hilton is more humble than this ashey lipped loser. Yeah so what you have a lot of $$$$ who cares when you die you cant take it with you...all this guy will leave behind is a crappy album with stolen remix backgrounds and a bunch of footage of him being "the most interesting gangsta"

FU Diddy why dont u come work for a normal person doing what we do. You'd cry and hopefully kill yourself...You can come work for me...The world would be a better place without you...Ass!

CuriousObserver

"' Yo, all my brothers in all them countries wiff oil ... Yo, please help a brotha out and make dem gas priceses go down so I aint gotta fly wif any mo of these other broke ass muva fu%^&^%rs!"

LOOOOOOL @ you Shooki that was funny and sounds just about right! :)