Kevin Spacey -- Butt Bongo Fiesta

9/1/2008 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Spacey cracks a smile at a nightclub in Croatia.

Illinois person

Looks like somebody has been a spankin' them there cheeks. Was it K/space? Looks like he's trying to get a good, shall we say, hard look too.

Sarah

To the very left of the photo there appears to be a shirtless man standing with his back to the scene. You can see his left shoulder and back. WHAT is going on here?! Although I'm curious to know, I have to say that Kevin Spacey is one of my favorite actors and was so amazing in 'Seven'. He's great!

KNOWITALL

YOU SHOULD'VE NAMED THIS PHOTO..."OUT OF THE CLOSET".

QUEER AS A THREE DOLLAR BILL, MY GRANDPA USE TO SAY!

KNOWITALL

He's eyeballing that male ass (that's over his lap) lie a fat chick on a buffet!

Illinois person

#18, get your head out of your ass before you start name calling. Here's why, it's "too bad" (that's too with two o's) and not to bad as you wrote. When you know the difference, then come back and start slamming others.

DSRTSHARK

Who's the DUMB ASS (no pun intended) who said the pic is the front of someones legs and not someones ass?.... I'm pretty sure the person that took it knew what he was taking it of... hence the title.. BUTT BONGO FIESTA and if you look carefully... you can see the bottom of the guys lower back.... I've never seen someones legs look like that... We've all known that he's a big MO....

Teresa in Florida

Please Kevin! Please don't you dare be gay!

The Work Place Sucks!

He is a good actor though!!!!!!!!

The Work Place Sucks!

KEVIN SPACEY HAS NEVER BEEN IN THE CLOSET, EVERYONE IN CALIF KNOWS HES GAY.

The Work Place Sucks!

..and yes I am also gay.

brad

As the other comment said and I live in LA, everyone has known he is gay. But I thought this wasn't a big secret? He's a great actor! He doesn't need to come out, or anything just be himself, just don't be like those who deny it. Understandably some do to "save" their carrers but more and more people care more about their talent and look beyond that.

William

Who cares. He'll be dead from AIDS soon. Shouldn't he be quarantined by the CDC as soon as he tries to re-enter America.

david

You can tell by looking at the pockets on the shorts being pulled down that indeed it is a man's ass being slapped.

Concerned Canadian

I dont know what heck they are doing , but the three hands and Mr. S look pretty darned happy!! Party on !!!

judy

I don't care if he's gay. He's one of the BEST actors EVER !!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments