A Sighting Rarer Than Sasquatch ...

9/2/2008 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

... Oprah and her alleged longtime lover Stedman Graham -- TOGETHER!
Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham
Oprah and Stedman were seen doing the Pledge of Allegiance at something called the 20th Reunion Festival in New Jersey over the weekend.

Wait until Gayle hears about this!

ME

So what's up with this? Is she gay or not?
Not that it matters.....just curious

Yeddy-Bo

Where is His Leash? It would take alot more Money for Me to Kiss Her Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john wayne gacy

SOFIA, is dat you ?

just love our girl okra
in the color purple.............

celebutaunter77

I'm surprised she would stand up and put her hand on her heart for the pledge. Racist, useless bag of steaming poodle sh*t.

freedomisnotfree

these liberals are trying real hard to show they care about this great country what a joke! is this the first time in your adult life you are proud of your country?
funny stuff

JOANN

Leave Oprah alone, whether she is with Stedman or not is not an issue for anyone. She does great things to help people and has a good heart, Stedman lives in the same apartment with her, I live in Chicago and have seen him coming out of the apartment, enough already.

D

What just happened to the Palin partying pictures???

amused

Maybe when her show is off the air she will finally come out of the closet.

reallyirked

So many people diss Oprah but she wouldn't be so incredibly rich if millions and millions didn't love her. Grow up jealous people!!!

freedomisnotfree

the first time in my adult life i am proud of my country?
funny

Fred

WOWWWW!!!

What happened to the original top story with all the pics of Palin's daughter with the booze and guns? I guess the Republicans plan to use all their pull while their still in office, huh? Man, I hope I don't get caugh...

wait....who are those guys coming into my office with the dark shades......

Anita

Heyyyyy what happened to the pics of Bristol Palin partying with iquor??

PUT THEM BACK UP!!!!

AMERICA HAS A RIGHT TO SEE THIS !!!!!!

freedomisnotfree

THE FIRST TIME IN MY ADULT LIFE I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY?
hahahahahahahaha

Canyon Girl

Give me a break! Oprah has been going down for a long time. America is just beginning to realize what a fake she is,especially when she never stands up for white people and has gone off the deep end with her New Age Religion!!~! This school she has in Africa - why not in her own country called America?? There are plenty of inter-city neighborhoods that need a break and why not establish a school for these kids? Could it be she is not proud of her country.

What about Gayle - are they gay or not?

Bandolero