Brad's Little Girl -- Walking is for Commoners

9/2/2008 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt arrived in Cannes holding his eldest adorable daughter Zahara on Tuesday.

MiMI

that poor child was not blessed with beauty.....but hey...she's rich.

Tangie

I'm confused as to why people keep putting this turd in movies...he can't act his way out of a paper bag.....

Meowch

For a young one, she sure scowls a lot. Rarely see her smiling. (or walking for that matter)

Kitty Angel

If looks could kill, there would be a few less papps right now!!

sickofitall

That ugly kid always has such a scowl on her face. ...Bet she beats up beautiful Shiloh. They will all hate each other if and when the money runs out.. Hope Shiloh stays close over the years to her natural blood siblings. Bless them all.

Dottie

Please get that childs hair done.

redred1

She would be cuter if her parents just HIRE A BLACK NANNY , OR HAIR STYLIST TO DO HER HAIR!!!!! It doesn't have to be permed or relaxed , it just needs to be done and not washed everyday.. DAmn , Don Cheadle and his wife ought to tell them better. I'm just saying... Oh, and by the way, I'm black and I know black hair . The girl needs a COMB!!!!!!!! They can at least put little ponytails and bows in her hair. Again, I'm just saying...

Nancy

I think she's adorable! Pitt is looking old though.

The only problem I have with Pitt and Jolie-they're parenting skills suck! They need reside in one place so they can build a home for their kids. The need to stop having kids so they can raise them and not their nannies.

redred1

As far as him caring her TMZ, it may be for safety reasons. We saw what happened with little Matilda when she darted off. Also the area is probably crowded with people . I'm just saying...

Jon

That is an ugly baby, it is starting to look like Gary Coleman !

Rocky

awwww, don't pick on the little girl, she's cute. Maybe she just woke up from a nap or is ready to take one.... maybe she's just sick off all the paps taking photos of her all time........ anyone can look cranky. not like she's old enough or has been prepped on "how to smile for the annoying cameras".

tard in the hood

Can't wait until they get married.

Susan B.

"Walking is for commoners"--TMZ, you are so lame!
The kid's a toddler/preschooler--wouldn't it be great if she took off in the crowd that always follows her family around??!!
As for her expression, I'd be pi**ed if there was a pack of people everywhere I went...she'd probably like to walk/run around but it's clearly not safe doing so...

TV

She will kick your motherlovin' ass.

john

sorry but that has always been one ugly kid, not just a bad hair day or caught off gaurd moment

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments