Brad's Little Girl -- Walking is for Commoners

9/2/2008 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt arrived in Cannes holding his eldest adorable daughter Zahara on Tuesday.

scum

For the ones that posted nasty comments about Princess Zahara shame on you. She's a very beautiful little girl with alot of personality. We seen your childs pictures, bwahahah and really you have no room to talk about ugly.

Why

You guys are horrid. Are you kidding me? Commenting on a 4 (?) year old's looks? Should her parents start reprimanding her for not flashing a glowing smile every time some idiot photographer takes her picture? You are real low when you start talking about how ugly a child is...lets see YOUR baby pictures. I hope those of you who are lame enough to talk about her are "blessed" with some of the ugliest children on earth, when the time comes.

Charliesmom

None of the kids ever seem to smile and most of the time they look as though they are trying their best to scowl at the camera. They are being denied what every child derserves and that is a normal childhood in one place building childhood friendships. You never see them at a park or wherever with other kids. I don't think there is a great deal of nanny help either. It seems to just be B & A. While they may think they are doing a great thing I think they are depriving the kids of the the most basic experience and that is a childhood.

Yipppeee!!!

First of all, this child is VERY attractive. Do you really think
that Jolie/Pitt would actually have any kids that weren't
nice-looking? I mean, come on, how would you even think such a
thing, people whose comments are ugly, mean, nasty, and of
jealous nature? Get real! She's very beautiful. She's got the
perfect round eyes, a perfect small, pert nose, and very, very full
lips. How does that equal ugly? I do, on the other hand, think she
does need her hair done, AT TIMES.

Most of the time, her hair IS done, but, lately, it hasn't been
looking the greatest. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be that Angelina
is tired from having TWO babies, recovering from a C-Section, and
their home is a lot more chaotic now? I mean, do you really think that her
hair issues are at the top of the list these days? Think about it,
people! She's a gorgeous girl, and if you are judging from this ONE
picture, wait ... just wait, you'll see the changes. People who love
children, AND have money WILL never let their children go through
life in an unattractive way, and I don't mean letting them have cosmetic
surgery, either.

Well, I'm done. I'm just rambling, but I'm certain that this child
IS and WILL BE beautiful. Also, don't forget, all children DO go
through gawky stages. Yes, you did too, so stop being so
snobby. If you don't have kids, you'll see, and if you do have
children, you know what I'm referring to, but, again, this little
girl is as beautiful as they come. By the way, no, I'm not black, so
I'm not being biased. I'm just educated.

The End,

my name is bindy not bindi

this kid is ugly .... i think shiloh is the prettiest baby , she blonde and pretty , i think the olther kids will be jealous of shiloh and the natural pitt children when they grow up.... zahara is a obama girl .... he her is nasty and so is her ugly scowl on her spoiled little face..... lock her in the closet anlong with her ugly brothers

jef

I guess she'll still be carried around when she's 21. They really need to show that much attention the the rest of the kids especially Shiloh.

It's A New Year

I am so-o-o-o dissapointed in the comments I read concerning this child. How can "people" be so cruel and call a child, who did not create themself, nor did you and I create ourselves "ugly." Some of you are so hateful, and so scared of anyone that does not look like you, that you cannot see beyound your little narrow world. Zahara is a beautiful, gorgeous Ethopian princess. As one person wrote, she has perfect features. I am ashamed of adults that can call a child "ugly"

my name is bindy not bindi

zahara looks like i saw in my cats litterbox this morning.....

where is beautiful shiloh???

Movie Ticket Buyer

That kid always has a "bad azz" expression on her face, as if we the public are beneath her. Shiloh always looks like a doe in headlights ( hope her lights are on and she's really home), Maddox is thrilled with the "toys" his mom got him (siblings), while Pax ( funny, that word means Peace) just looks like he's a lost little boy waiting for his family to come pick him up.....this isn't a family, it's a collection of various colors, sizes, and genders.....arghhhhhhh.

dutchi

First of all: I don't know why this children are always held. As far as saying that the child is ugly is awful. This couple has done wonders for the adoption of the kids. Even if you don't like these two people please don't put down the children. Remember these children are the future, money or no money. I would love to be there nanny, I would enjoy every moment with them. Brad and Angelina you are doing wonderful, keep up the good work

hilo

C'mon TMZ keep it real!!! "Adorable" puleezzz!!! Zahara is one Ugly kid.just like heidi and seal's kid.

50Fan

Im sorry but this baby is ugly..god forgive me

Sally

Leave the child alone! Zahara, is a pretty little girl! How can adults be so cruel? Grow-up and stop making mean comments.

sassy

you people who are saying shes not cute need to shut up !

THIS IS THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL . SHE HAS LOTS OF CHARACTER . SOMETIMES SHE LOVES THE CAMERA AND SOMETIMES SHE DOESN'T. SHES ADORABLE.
MAYBE HE CARRIES HER BECAUSE SHE COULD BE HYPER AND LIKES TO RUN .
BUT LIKE I SAID SHE IS SO SO SO CUTE !!

lisa

the amount of hate filled racism in these comments is deplorable

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments