Howard K: Gay, Schmay, Now You Pay

9/2/2008 8:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Howard K Stern says he smells the two rats who allegedly concocted lies and fed them to Rita Cosby in her tell-all book -- and the rodents are Jackie Hatten and Mark Speer, Larry Birkhead's former bodyguard.

TMZ has obtained a copy of a defamation lawsuit Stern just filed in L.A. County Superior Court. He claims Hatten -- the sister of Anna Nicole Smith's crazy ex-con ex-boyfriend Mark -- fed lies to Cosby, including the one that Stern gave lip service to Larry B ... in a Paris Hilton kind of way. Cosby's already been sued for publishing the allegation ... et tu, Jackie.

And there's more ... Stern is also suing Mark Speer, the dude Debra Opri hired to bodyguard Birkhead. Larry fired Speer, and Stern claims the scorned heavy then made up lies, which he spoon fed to Cosby. The alleged lies include claims that Stern was stealing money from Anna and striking back door deals with Birkhead over Dannielynn.

Stern is suing Hatten and Speer for unspecified damages.

BTW, Mark Hatten was busted for DUI today.

Rock of

Im glad he is suing Hagbag. She is a liar no matter what my feelings are, I knew from the first word out of her mouth she was a liar. She is not credible at all

it takes a molester

first butt! first butt! first butt!

Mountains out of molehills

Larry is a beautiful hetero man,WOW, I almost peed myself laughing. No one with eyes will believe that.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

16. Mark Speer was there! Howard is a crazy sociopath! You can't change history Howard! Do you really think that your version of events is even possible with al lthe lies you told Daddy? Anna said "EWWW" at the thought of you even touching her... let alone being the father of HER BABY.... LOOK IN THE MIRROR DUDE!

You will die alone. You are a liar.

Posted at 8:42PM on Sep 2nd 2008 by Clark

Sadly Clark , some here would like to change the truth by repeating their same ole lies going on for years now . There is not a day goes by that i don't think of Anna and HER TRUE FAMILY and the injustice they have suffered at the hands of someone Anna trusted. And you are correct in saying that ANNA went , "EW " at the mere thought of hookin it up with the DISTASTEFUL HOWARD K> STERN. After the bogus ceremmony on the boat she dove in the ocean as if to wash off the sullly ing of HKS> IMO

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

One more thing before i go to my job at Pizza Hut , everyone already knows Howard isn't GAY in fact he is studying for the priesthood , have you ever heard of ANY WOMEN HOWARD HAS SCHTUPED ?

NO. and you won't find any either. Find me one , just one , and i'll make you a free pizza . ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ? MIDDLESCHOOL ? HIGH SCHOOL ? COLLEGE ? LAW SCHOOL ? nope.

Sad

Howard planned Anna AND Daniel's demise. Those of you who choose not to see this aren't worth speaking to. Larry, I don't know. I think he made a deal with Howard so he could keep his daughter Dannielynn. Howard had Anna so drugged the last few months of her life. Just watch Entertainment Tonight if they show the re-runs, and you will see it. She wasn't in her right mind. It was ALL Howard's plan. He may think the world has swept this under the rug, but til my dying day, I will not let this rest.

Mrs Joe Jackson

Debra Opri is a pig. She believed in Michael Jackson.. she never shuts up. Automatically discount anything connected to her! Howard Gay Stern is gay. So is Larry Birkhead. Anyone with half a brain can see that. These 2 girls should kiss and make up. Hug and rub up gainst each other. And call it a day.

Claire

Wow, as I am writing this, the vote is exactly 50/50. I wonder what the results would look like if there was a 3rd option: BOTH. That's what I would have chosen (I went with villain), because he victimized Anna Nicole, and now people are cashing in on him. Karma anyone?

Mrs. Marple

Has he gone from a one-dead-woman-client lawyer to a I-am-a-victim lawyer?

You are going o have to work long and hard to paint this man as a victim! I do not think anyone on the face of the earth will ever look at this man as a victim! Victims do not enable their clients to death with drugs in their name. IMO

IMO As all of my post past and present are...IMO! Mr. Victim Lawsuit Stern wants to sue the world trying to convince us he is a victim. IMO IMO IMO not buying it IMO

Studio

Mrs. Marple

STRANGE! YOUR COMMENT ABOUT MY COMMENT IS POSTED BEFORE MY STATEMENT. NOW, HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

24. I thought TMZ kicked you off their site. Must be using someone elses computer tonight. Howard has won each and ever case he has gone after. O'Quinn now is on the run. Virgie didn't get the baby and the money thank our Dear God....Now it's time for Jackie the pig to cough up some money for Attorney fees. And she can try and explain how she saw Howard with Larry when she never was in that home where Anna lived. She and Virgie got together to started a rummor about them being gay so Virgie could get Dannielynn. Then Jackie and Virgie feed lies to Rita book which Rita has admitted to. Now Rita will be next due in court to try and say , I didn't check my facts bescause O'Quinn said it was all true and I was working for O'Quinn. This is a great day for Howard and Larry the puzzle is coming together. The public will soon find out the conspircy Quinn and TX group was doing. Now Lin Woods get to depose Wilma Vice and Don Clark. Quinn fought like hell for that to not happen, but Woods won. The games will begin.....And Woods will win the jack pot....

Posted at 12:59AM on Sep 3rd 2008 by Ms Marples on nutcase

25. Victim? HUMPH! Is his name on the label Howard K Stern, Victim? Is he the executor of the Will and Victim? Does he wear Anna Nicole paid for victim shoes? Is his latest job...Victim?

Has he gone from a one-dead-woman-client lawyer to a I-am-a-victim lawyer?

Posted at 1:00AM on Sep 3rd 2008 by Mrs Marple

Mrs. Marple

Ok! I am going to try this again. How did your response to my post end up being before my post?

Posted at 12:59AM on Sep 3rd 2008 by Ms Marples on nutcase

Has he gone from a one-dead-woman-client lawyer to a I-am-a-victim lawyer?

Posted at 1:00AM on Sep 3rd 2008 by Mrs Marple

Mrs. Marple

This looks more like HKS is the victimizer not the victim.

**************

—– Original Message —–

From: Bonnie Stern

To: R

Subject: Re: Bonnie Stern—and transcripts

Hi R,

Right this second, the appeal is immediate… Anything on Larry Birkhead to discredit… I did see one interview from Larry King in there which I forwarded to Howard. Is there anything else you can find that would be good?

Thanks,

Bonnie

mm

HOWARD, I HOPE YOU WILL WIN ALL YOUR LAWSUITS.ALL THESE PEOPLE TOLD AWFUL LIES ABOUT YOU, AND THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR WRONGDOINGS . I HOPE YOU WILL FORGET THIS NASTY AFFAIR AND THAT NASTY WOMAN, VICKIE LYNN, WHO BROUGHT PAIN AND MISERY INTO YOUR LIFE.

Mrs. Marple

Looking up information about witnesses and posting the dirt found sounds like victimization of witnesses to me. Now, not only did Stern's sister demand information about Ben Thampson and Ford Shelly he is suing them too.

—– Original Message —–

From: Bonnie Stern

To: cajunR

Subject: Re: transcripts

The 3 biggest potential problems in the inquest are: Jack Harding.. (this is impt because he did meet w/ the police) , and the two maids.. more information on these people…

and

Nancy Grace from tonight…

Although we have info about Shelley and Thompson, anything new added to the mix is helpful…

Thanks