Carville to Palin: I Got Your Tail Number

9/2/2008 9:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Several of us here at the Zed laughed our asses off last night, when Congresswoman Michele Bachmann defended Sarah Palin's credentials in what can only be described as a soft ball out of the park -- for James Carville. It even cracked Larry King up.

mess-iah sara is nothing but a used TAMPON

It was pretty histerical,this whole dog and pony show from the Right Wing Nuts, It's Laughable,The pathetic Neocon will be hunting for Moose on the whitehouse lawn, well she hold's a bible and shred's more of our Constitution, we will be the Next China Communist in tow, Our Education will suck even more, With Intelligent desogn running a muck in our public school's the Neocon's are A JOKE, they all must be In BRED'S

Aurene

I guess Palin forgot to tell her daughter that when you have sex out of wedlock it makes Jesus cry.

kelly

I find it HILARIOUS that liberals are making such a big deal that Palin's daughter is pregnant because BARACK'S MOTHER HAD HIM WHEN SHE WAS 18 AND GOT MARRIED WHEN SHE WAS 3 MONTHS PREGNANT. Why do you think Obama came out and said he won't put up with anyone talking about Palin's family....oh yeah, I think I know...because he doesn't want it made public all over the news that his own mother was 18 and pregnant when she married his father. If Palin's daughter is a "whore", than I guess that makes Obama's mother a whore too...correct?

kelly

BARACK OBAMA WAS BORN TO AN 18 YEAR OLD WHO WAS 3 MONTHS PREGNANT WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED. DON'T DELETE MY COMMENT THIS TIME TMZ, LET THE TRUTH COME OUT.

UGH

WHO CARES WHAT "YODA" CARVILLE HAS TO SAY " ? HE'S JIMMY JACKOFF CARTER ILLEGIT REALITIVE ANYWAY!!!

lisa

yep, hey I bought 2 cars and a motorcycle on ebay,
so that should trump selling a plane, right?!
I could run too!

I smell a good ol fashioned witch hunt

Obama actually made a statement that he is personally offended by the attack's on palin's daughter, and he said hey my mother got pregnant with me at eighteen. OBAMA continues to say that children are OFF LIMITS. I don't know why those in his party do not listen to their leader.
Life happens, whether you are a Republican or Democrat, and casting stones by either party is divisive, useless, and harkens to the fall of Rome, where they got to a point with uncontrolled borders, too thin of a military, and too divisive of a senate and government that they imploded.
Obama is being financed mainly by big players like Sourus, and McCain is being financed by Republican business and big wigs. Neither one of them would be where they are without someone else with DEEP DEEP pockets pulling the strings.
Neither one of them can do much REAL REFORM without cowtowing to whomever financed them to get where they are today.
Obama has a very uplifting but generalized message, so that you get excited but you aren't sure why, because he has not committed to just enacting Democratic principles. But much is said when one who speaks so loudly, forcefully, and passionately about CHANGE, chooses a running mate who is a lifetime bureaucrat.
What IS the change? Is it a real change in the system, or just a change in the party pulling the strings, but the same old stagnation from Democrats instead of Republicans?
I am disgusted with politicians from BOTH major parties who are totally blinded by their own self interest that they cannot do their jobs and be PUBLIC SERVANTS.
Look what happened to Joe Lieberman. The man decided to attempt a bipartisan work relationship and the Democrats kicked him out of their party. Now he is an Independent.
The more politicians who cast off their party affiliations and choose to put the USA first, the less likely this country will become the fractured, disrespected, third world nation is seems to be headed towards.

TMZ can say anything they want, because it is all about them getting the internet traffic, and therefore paid sponsors advertisng on the site. Honesty, impartiality, integrity, and journalistic ethics usually don't apply to "entertainment" magazines, shows, and websites, so I don't know why anyone expects TMZ to do otherwise. They don't have to do anything, and you can just not go to the site.
Freedom of choice is GOOOOOOD!!!!!
What TMZ should do is balance the flth on the Democratic side. Democrats say and do just as much dumb stuff as Republicans(I mean, most celebrities are dems, after all) so if you're going to slather it on the site, it should be from both sides.

Whatever anyone decides to do, it's going to be a heck of an election season.

dangimold

I wonder how Miss Anti-Abortion -no-matter-what would feel if it was her hubby who raped her daughter and got her pregnant? I guess its nice to be rich and have someone else be able to pick up after your slop ,too bad for thousands of young girls in that situation they dont have that option. If she is elected im moving to Canada.

YumYum

I saw that interview. Larry King was almost unintelligible- he made mistakes and said bizarre stuff. And Carville is a loud mouthed fake- no self respecting Cajun has that southern accent. He is using a trademarked name- Ragin Cajun- that he doesn't own rights to. And frankly, I don't know how Matalin sleeps with the guy. Shows you that he is just a showman- a paid shill who enjoys being a jackass. All the misogynists on websites should cram it. I guess hating women will never go out of style.

mess-iah sara is nothing but a used TAMPON

hey you rightwing nut's #95 & 96, Obama's mama never clamed to be better than anyone else based on Ideology, that is the point the Hippocracy that is the Right's claim to fame, were better than anyone else we go to church,The party of family Value's your all a laughing joke, your Girl sara is an awful Mom just admit it, if this was Obam'a daughter at 17 and unmarried your ugly evil party would be loving this. just sayin

dangimold

Say what you want about Carville..but even he is MORE QUALIFIED to run the country than Palin. Americans are idiots, indeed.

dangimold

DONT BLAME ME, I VOTED HILLARY!

SHE was the only truly qualified candidate!

Tom in Cleveland ohio

that,s great for us the x beauty queen has an ebay account so she will be the best VP ever

way better then the old white guys who cant evn find ebay on the web.

and her personal life should not be made light of, do these bitches remember what they did to Bill clinton over a little head? not a baby out of wed lock ?????

long live the GOP
and the religious right with no moral compas except for your life.
there thinking anything is better than bush

heynae

Are you kidding me??? Leave the poor girl alone. She is 17 and pregnant.....who cares? It has NOTHING to do with Palins ability to run the white house! Family should be off limits!! The media is just looking for anything to try to help out NO EXPERIENCE Obama!!

JT

Please correct me if I wrong; But didn't "Gov" Palin at one time wanted Alaska to secede from the union??