Vanilla Ice's Latest Hit

His Wife

9/2/2008 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite being a '90s punchline, Caucasian rapping fluke Vanilla Ice still busted something sorta resembling rhymes outside Porky's in the Hamptons this weekend -- before making light of his alleged attack on his wife earlier this year.

While the battery charges were dropped, that's not exactly what they mean by a good beat.

KNOWITALL

THE WORST "HAS BEEN" IN THE COUNTRY.

EVEN WHEN HE WAS GOOD, HE WASN'T "THAT" GOOD.

jbon

Ice, Ice Baby.....my very favorite karaoke song! is and always will be!! WORD TO YOUR MOTHER!! (yes i'm white)

cindy

Hey Ice man go find another reallty show thats all your good for now days.

wendy

To Cindy: DON'T GIVE ME ANY IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I see him on TV one more time I swear I will cut my cable!

anthonysdreamgirl**

you know, everone picks on VI for that song, but when it was new, EVERYONE was singing it...blame him for lying about his upbringing, but the song was off the hook for its time! ;-)

jockflip

Vanilla Ice was totally talentless. Like most has beens, he probably will do anything to get his name in the papers.

justsaying

Well..........................At least he has another hit.

Kelli

Hey doesn't that song still hold the record for the most sold rap song ever?

anthonysdreamgirl**

haha, knew you would back me up, Kelli! :-) i don't know, but I'll agree just to try and prove my point... lol

Kelli

LOL Led, I just happen to agree. Got your back girlfriend. I do think it is true though.

whatthefrig

Why hasn't anyone told him he isn't black? Those motions he and everyone makes with their arms is so retarded looking and if he and others are retarded then I am sorry for making fun of them.

Whadda-Do

Its guys like him that make it easy to see we are all related to apes.

He needs to have a teenage daughter who can get a Disney blessing and make him relevant again just like Billy Ray Cyrus.

KEvinLovesbitch

Vanilla's SO HOT. I'll do a lap dance for him and more.

Em

He's so great ~ just pick up his cd and play that famous song! I am SURE you can't just listen to it once then not dance to it! ICE ICE BABY!!! :) He had the guts to start his genre of music adn the rest just followed him. ICE ICE BABY!!

chase

this guy is a very nice guy he lives in my home town and is a great friend and suporter of awesome local charities!
Rob is family! LOVE YOU JUGGALO!
chase~