Kiss My Grits!

9/4/2008 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 71-year-old sex symbol resurfaced at a NYC event, looking absolutely gorgeous.
Polly Holiday
In 1980, Polly starred in a spin-off of "Alice" called "Flo." It lasted 26 episodes.

In the '90s, Polly had a recurring role on "Home Improvement."

COMMENTS

UrStoopid

She also played the judge in the movie "Stick It"

As for her teeth, did it ever occur to some of you that they might possibly be dentures & not as easy to keep brightly white? C'mon now, where's the common sense around here?

Black Teef

Don't think those grits I could kiss.

hotjock

She looks great! She also has been on the show REBA. She played reba's mom.

MyThoughts

Yay Molly!! Someone with some common sense about the matter :) Nice to know there are still people out there like that!! Many meds can cause your teeth to discolor, as well as age and 100 other different reasons. "Justifying" this is an ignorant statement. Grow up, Yeddy Bo.

pdiddy

OMG! She has definitely had some work done! Looks like her teeth were whitened, breast done, a little botox.....hair implants, tummy tuck. Yummy.....looks like I will be eating her grits!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Christ! put this BITCH to sleep

HeTouchedMyHeart

YOU LOOK TERRIFIC---JUST LIKE A WOMAN OF 71 SHOULD LOOK. GO FLO, I MEAN POLLY!!!!! :)

northern gypsy

omg...she's 71... guessing all the hater's are under 35...here's the best joke of all...there will be pay-back...when you get old...sweeeet...

becca

Ok, enough with the yellow teeth comments. I am a dentist and would like to say that her teeth are NATURAL and NOT dentures. Also, yellow teeth are a sign of aging. Maybe you should think about what you would look like at 71 (if you even make it that far). Also, flossing has nothing to do with discolored teeth. Flossing prevents gingivitis (gum disease for those who don't know). There are many factors in why teeth become yellow (smoking, drinking tea or sodas, AGE, etc) If you people visited your dentist more often, then you would know and understand.....I'm just sayin'....

Rhett Bryson

I acted with this "pretty brown eyed actress" on several occasions. She was and is the classiest, friendliest, most supportive woman/friend/actor you could imagine. Most people know "stars" only from the roles they play. I KNOW the REAL Polly and admire and love her dearly. I only wish the lot of you could have had the chance to know the real lady - you would certainly share my views. Bless you, dear Polly - I hope you live 71 more years..... no matter WHAT color your teeth become.... after all, they are just teeth - and it is the HEART that matters.... and yours is golden!

TN GIRL

AAWWW SHUT UP PEOPLE ABOUT HER TEETH. ARE YOU THAT SHALLOW TO NOTICE HER TEETH THAN TO KNOW WHAT A WONDERFUL ACTRESS SHE IS. I JUST LOVE HER AND WISH SHE WAS IN MORE MOVIES.
I'VE SEEN HER ON SHOWS SINCE ''ALICE'' AND SHE CAN REALLY ACT, AND WHAT A NICE LADY SHE SEEMS TO BE. BEST WISHES.

Scott

I have to agree with #25: Although I don't know her myself, I happen to know a few people that have worked with her and say she is the nicest, sweetest person. Isn't that nice to hear for a change?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2