Levi & Bristol: The Writing's on the ... Finger

9/4/2008 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Levi Johnston is apparently doodling his way to the altar, tattooing his baby mama's name on his ring finger. Nothing says love like some regrettable ink!

In lieu of a tramp stamp, Bristol Palin went with the more traditional unwed pregnant teen engagement ring.

Anita

The two fornicators look in shock and awe.

Wonder if Bristol wears white cotton panties????

Oooops, too late.
They done came off.

dee

My daughter had a child out of wedlock at 22. She married the father a year later. She was not raised to have premarital sex, but kids do have sex. I got her on birth control when I knew she was sexually active. You can't close the barn door after the horse escapes. I was not really upset when she got pregnant. I was just relieved that it didn't happen when she was 14. I have a beautiful granddaughter who I adore and there is a grandson on the way. My daughter is a wonderful mother and has matured since having a child. Leave Bristol and Levi alone. They have supportive families and htat's half the battle.

Luv4RedWings

The problem isn't with her getting knocked up, the issue is how are they going to afford healthcare? Answer that question and I would drop the issue. Are the new happy grandparents going to fork over the dough? Is Levi suddenly going to get a job with the government, join the service to provede for this new family?

Anita

Palin wanted the spotlight just as much as Hollywood.
She is getting what she wanted.
Not our fault Bristol played the whore.

romil1

45. ~~ #43 Gina ~~
. . . . . . . .You're an idiot!!
Posted at 12:25PM on Sep 4th 2008 by jett

I second that, Jett.

Tired of Paris Hilton and clan

You "media" have absolutely no class whatsoever. This isn't a case of Edwards with his girlfriend/baby; Clinton with his intern/whatever; Kennedy with his multiple embarassments; "celebrities" acting out for the world; The list goes on and on with pathetic, self-righteous politicians and media types. Leave them alone. These kids do not deserve this and TMZ should be ashamed to be cashing in. I intend to boycott any organization that tries to make a buck off of these kids! and I will strongly urge friends and family to do likewise. Disgusting!

ML

WOW A TATTOO AND A RING JUST IN TIME FOR THE CONVENTION. HOW CONVENIENT.

Anita

Well Bristol IS a tramp - we can all see with our own eyes what she did LOL.
Must have been Some party!

romil1

45. ~~ #43 Gina ~~
. . . . . . . .You're an idiot!!
Posted at 12:25PM on Sep 4th 2008 by jett

I second that, jett!

jesse

My,My,MY so angry you repubnecks..were was your compasion and wanting the kids to be left alone for jamie lynn..fake a** losers (barak08)

Proud Mom

You guys are disgusting - I won't be going to your website in the future now that you have shown your true colors. The Palin's are a normal American family that have to deal with real issues - and they are dealing with them fantastically as far as I can tell. Calling Bristol a tramp is a new low even for TMZ.

Anyom

Levi doesn't HAVE to marry her. You made one mistake, don't make two! Marriage doesn't work anymore. The divorce rate is nearly 60%. Get out while you can! You are under no obligation to marry this girl. Stand up for yourself, be a man, do whatever you want.

That being said, TMZ has ever right to go after this with both fists. It's time we fight back. For too long the Rep. party thinks they have the right to say what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes, what a marriage is, and what a family is. It goes beyond that, some states have laws prohibiting certain sexual acts, like oral sex. The government has no right to say what happens in someone's home, as long as it's not hurting anyone! It's called MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMNED BUSINESS, and I think it's about time the republicans learn it! Give em a taste of their own medicine!

2053 days ago

mess-iah sara is nothing but a used TAMPON

LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY ARE JUST KID"S BOO HOO....LOL

Happy Days

If the abstinence lesson didn't work on your own intelligent sophisticated daughter, how can you say it is the only approved education for the rest of the idiots in this country?!?!?!? Maybe throwing a condom or 2 in the mix isn't such a bad idea after all!

Dale

Last time I checked..Bristol Palin is not in the "Thirty Mile Zone" (TMZ).