« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena

Stays Stacked for U.S. Open

9/4/2008 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The secret to Serena's success has just been revealed.

Those thick thighs hold what tennis dreams are made of.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HOLLYWOOD is DEAD !!!

I wanna put my mouth between her thighs.

alreadybad

ditto
The same delusion that led you to gain 320 lbs is the same illusion that led you to believe you look as good as this woman. You need your lips sealed for even going there.
and truth
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and if one has been brought up to think straight hair, light eyes and skin define beauty then perhaps one needs to really see more of the world and I believe the headline was referring to Serena's physique which I doubt can be matched anyone on this damn board.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Spandex with her cash ? Now that's a shame.

Justaham

TRUTH: You can't admit the Williams Sisters are more attractive than you. If they can be linebackers, then YOU can be the WATERBOY. That's probably the BEST talent you CAN offer.

Mikah4tmz

Serena is an athlete, not a model. Athletes are supposed to be powerful, not frail and skinny. Can't we (in this country) just accept someone for who they are and not who we think they should be or look like? All of you should be proud that her and Venus bought home the gold medal in the doubles match, but noooooo Serena is "fat". She has done more for this country than all of you have. Losers

HELL TO DA NAW!!!!!

TMZ this is sad. Comments like 2 12 and 14 are just stupid! Serena and Venus are very nice girls who don’t deserve to be plastered on your website. Finally we get two girls that are nice very respectful have not been in rehab 30,000 times and don’t spread there leg every witch-a-way and you wanna pick at them...its stupid!!! Serena is a very good looking girl! She is NOT FAT! She has a dam good body...Hey its good enough for Common...and he’s pretty hott to...So for you idiots that are saying she ugly and looks like a man,your crazy!! We know you wack it when you see her play!

PS That Is one Bad Ass Bag she carrying... Does anyone know what kind of bag that is??

Megan

If you actually look, it's only the shadow that makes her thigh look big. This "debate" is moot b/c her thighs are really pretty thin, if you look closely.

HELL TO DA NAW!!!!!

AND TRUTH IS A TMZ WHORE...EVERYTIME I GET ON HERE THERE IS A NEGATIVE COMMENT POSTED BY THIS PERSON...HEY "TRUTH" GET A F#CKIN JOB...STOP WACKIN OFF TO TMZ...WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE..IS THAT ALL YOU DO IS TRY TO HURT PEOPLES FEELINGS??? YOUR PROBABLY SITTIN BEHIND YOU COMPUTER SCREEN WITH A MULLET AND IN NEED OF SOME SERIOUS DENTAL WORK...BUT HEY WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SOMEONE THAT IS TUFF BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN...AND A WUSS IN REAL LIFE...GET A LIFE LOSER!!!!!!!!!

blackandwhitegirl

I'm tired of you people making fun of thin women.

I'm naturally thin, a size 0, and proud of it.

Ms. Williams looks gross.

stephanie

Kudos to an woman is an athlete, a successful biz woman and entrepreneuer who works hard, succeeds and does not need you.

it takes a molester

7. Talented young ladies It is a shame that their mama and dad are leeches . Does the mama remind you on Beyonce's mama? It must be a black thing kids are successsful and mama gets a remake

Posted at 2:06PM on Sep 4th 2008 by TGH

I'm thinking about Britney and Jaime Lynn It must be a white thing since those kids aren't successful anymore and mama gets a remake

HELL TO DA NAW!!!!!

24. I'm tired of you people making fun of thin women.

I'm naturally thin, a size 0, and proud of it.

Ms. Williams looks gross.

Posted at 9:47PM on Sep 4th 2008 by blackandwhitegirl

UMMMM.No chick you look gross...No dude wants to hit pelvis! Eat a Burger and try not to throw it up when your done!

HIPS AND THIGHS BURGERS AND FRIES BABY!!!!

SERENA IS HOT!! I'D HIT IT!!

Miss Sassy

How gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being thick is definetely NOT in!!!!!!!!!! She better lose some major pounds!!!!! Her sister and her are the only female tennis player that are shape this way! That is not cute! Too much BOOTY, too much THIGH and thick ass arms! I think i want to vomit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackandwhitegirl

I'm not anorexic or bulimic. I'm naturally thin. I eat a lot of food.

My man likes my thin body.

serena looks gross

neorules2112

it looks like a Yeti ....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments