Unprotected Sex Has Its Perks

9/4/2008 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One minute you're hooking up with your girlfriend after a kegger, the next you're on stage at the Republican National Convention!

Jamie Lynn can't even do that for Casey Aldridge.

frankly_disturbed

Get over it! Palin has proven in Alaska that she has what it takes to make a difference. Do some research on Obama's family in Kenya you might find some things interesting - check out the cousin - his tribal followers went on several murderous rampages such as in the town of Eldoret. And you want someone with these connections running the USA??????????????????

Melissa

"Anyone who votes for mccain/palin deserve to have their children in iraq and in a body bag."

How do you like our new campaign slogan? Democrats Rock!

OBAMA/BIDEN IN 2008!

Maggie

#9: HELL NO.

Why on earth would I be proud of Sarah Palin just because I'm a woman? That's horrible. If anything, I'm disgusted. McCain thinks he can buy votes with a woman who is "a good mother." (although I disagree--way to use your kids as a campaign tool, you cretin)

Britney Spears

#11 and #13 STAN, You are sick. A real man wouldn't have said that. Babies or fetuses or whatever you refer to unborn HUMAN BEINGS have souls too. Any parent who ends the life of their OWN CHILD is wicked and selfish. You don't have the right to deem anybody unworthy to live. A woman/mother who would destroy the one gift inside her who would love her forever unconditionally is a sad, pathetic loser. Mommies and Daddies are supposed to lay down their own lives for their kids--that is the greatest love.

wake up people

number 35, Palin has no expernice either and you can't even spell her name right, wow that is sad...

Maggie

HAHA, will, you loser, at least get your candidate's name right. PALIN.

Independent for Barack

Will - Palin, not Polin. Vote obama!

wake up people

I mean number 34 sorry 35

Independent for Barack

Republicans are racists. Plain and simple.

Notorius

I can't believe the posts on here I bet not one of you had somthing like this happen in your family. Let me tell you all one thing KIDS OR OFF Limits.. Judge Sarah Palin on her polictics not her family.

SHE IS MIDDLE CLASS by the US standards. I have not made my mind up for who to vote but I do believe all Americans need to look at the polictics not the bull the news media puts out. I can think for my self hope you can.

edm

"Control your kids"? LOL Seriously? Like Palin had control over her daughter when she is not with her?? You Dems are so arrogant. No Dems have kids who got knocked up. Uh-huh. Riiiiight.

I hate snobs!

It definitely is odd having a nobody-impregnator get the honor of standing at that stage when he does nothing to deserve it. But I guess it would be more odd having a pregnant teen standing up there all alone. Maybe this will shame him into fixing what he's done and making her an honest woma...er...girl. It had to just be the lesser of two bad situations. Palin is still pretty cool so far.

john wayne gacy

if this alaskan soccer mom speech was
compared to demonstration lady handing
out free hot samples in the grocery mart.

politely smile and say
no thanks, NOT interested........

edm

I am a repub and racist and proud of it. Blacks prove time and time again that they are lazy and criminal.

lainey

The only thing missing from that KLAN Rally last night was buring crosses and white robes. Oh yeah they do that when the cameras aren't running. She spent her entire speak bad mouthing Barack and never mentioned how the lily white GOP is going to get America out of the mess Bush created. The only women who should be proud of her are the racist whites who support the Republican Party, she didnt do the real americans proud. It amazes me how her BS is being accepted by some of America. But the America Palin, Guiliani, Romney and all the other Republicans is an exclusive american where some of us arent welcome