Unprotected Sex Has Its Perks

9/4/2008 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One minute you're hooking up with your girlfriend after a kegger, the next you're on stage at the Republican National Convention!

Jamie Lynn can't even do that for Casey Aldridge.

wake up people

It's funny how all of a sudden all the conservatives are saying her knocked up teen daughter has nothing to do with the election. SHE IS RUNNING ON A PLATFORM OF CONSERVATIVE FAMILY VALUES!!!!

compassion

#89, I can't be proud of a woman who chooses to drag her newborn baby all over the country and use him as a prop to run for VP. She should be at home, continuing her hockey mom, PTA job.

I believe in traditional family roles and values. If she was a true conservative Christian, she would see that it says in the Bible that a woman is not the head of a man which means she should not hold an executive government office.

I was going to vote for McCain until he chose her for his running mate. I'm now going to vote for a third party candidate. Now there is no lesser of two evils. There is evil and evil. If I voted for Obama, I'd be votng for killing babies. If I voted for McCain/Palin, I'd be voting for ditching your family.

anon

To #9- Proud???? I have never heard so many lies in one place at one time. She woman should be ashamed. And as for the media reporting on how the "Soccer Moms" came out to support Palin--aren't these the same soccer moms who voted for Bush??? Am I supposed to be impressed because they go watch their kids play soccer and thus understand all of politics?? WTH. My daughter is in Band and the Honor Society-I guess that makes me a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

Idaho Jo

TMZ, you are happiest when you are self-righteously dissing someone--anyone. You are always there to photo the nose pickers and butt-crack flashers. I hope your daughters never have to deal with a crisis in their lives--one you couldn't handle with abortion or slipping someone money.

Leave Sarah Palin's daughter (and her boyfriend) out of your smut raking. Isn't there someone much more deserving that you can dish dirt on? Please, rise above your usual low level reporting.

Sarahrocks!

Wow after seeing her last night I say go Sarah! This is history in the making and she is awesome for the job-- a REAL peson --who represents me and others like her a mom with BRAINS, A REAL family with REAL issues many parents face, the ability and desire to HANDLE it all and make a difference in this country, and shes' attractive which we all know helps to open doors and get people to LISTEN to you!...A REAL WOMAN NOT A FAKE ONE LIKE HILARY WAS/IS!

freedomisnotfree

LYNN SWAN, COLIN POWELL, MICHAEL STEELE,
ALAN KEYS AND CONDI RICE
I CAN GO ON AND ON
LETS PUT A BLACK CONSERVATIVES IN THE WHITE HOUSE LIKE THESE QUALIFIED AMERICANS
ACTUAL AMERICANS THAT LOVE THEIR COUNTRY
NOT A PHONEY EMPTY SUIT LIKE OBAMA

edm

Perhaps the single, unwed mothers with no insurance should get a job like the rest of us who have children and need insurance.

infidel

GEE, I WONDER HOW THE PEOPLE AT TMZ WILL VOTE THIS NOVEMBER?

media is biased everywhere i look

edm

#97: True, her platform is conservative family values, but her platform does not say she is perfect. At least she is not covering up her family issues.

ML

AFTER I WATCHED THE RNC LAST NIGHT IT JUST SHOWS HOW THE REPUBLICANS LIKE TO "DIVIDE AND CONQUER' AFTER HEARING PALIN'S SPEECH, I FELT LIKE SHE WAS RUNNING FOR "WHO GOT JOKES REALITY SHOW" VERSUS BECOMING THE VP OF THE UNITED STATES. HER JABS WERE FUNNY, I HAVE TO GIVE IT TO HER. BUT SHE SAID NOTHING ABOUT WHAT SHE CAN DO TO HELP THE GET THIS COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK, IT IS VERY APPARENT THAT SHE CARES NOTHING ABOUT BRINGING THE TROOPS HOME OR OUR ECONOMY.

VOTE OBAMA!!

Seriously

Hey #93 you brainwashed liberal. What are you 18 maybe? Yeah Obama is the second Christ.
He changes his stand every other day. He's a PHONY. If he gets in, GOD FORBID, he'll sell the USA
out to the terrorists. He's DANGEROUS. Vote for a war hero and a woman who has some stones to keep
America safe and strong!

freedomisnotfree

MICHAEL STEEL IS THE MAN

edm

I am STILL waiting on exactly what CHANGE Osama Obama plans on... He is all about "change" but has YET to outline it.

compassion

#101. Not all uninsured single moms are unemployed. I am a single mom with four kids. My ex doesn't pay support. I have a job, but I can't afford insurance. Having a job doesn't automatically mean you have insurance and being a single mom doesn't automatically mean you are on welfare. In my case it means that insurance is too expensive.

When Obama stops the Bush tax cuts then pretends he's helping people by giving them a government subsidy of the same amount of money we were already getting under Bush then telling us we can now afford insurance, there will still be many of us who can't insure our families. Right now I can barely feed them. Adding even $50 for health insurance would take food out of their mouths.

Someone show me some reall change ideas. No one running has shown any.

Big Bear

November will bring a real difficult choice. McCain and more of the same or Obama who is not black but Arab American. The choice is for the old guy who wants to keep everything just the same and the young guy who is a Muslim. Going to be hard for me to make that mark on the paper.