Call Them Lame, But at Least They're Sober

9/5/2008 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Most bands hang at strip clubs, get wasted and trash hotel rooms. The Jonas Brothers build cardboard boats to psych themselves up before a concert.
Jonas Bros - click to launch
93.3FLZ caught all the action -- or lack thereof.

skinpy

what a dumbass

2054 days ago

Nadine

LAME

2054 days ago

Lindsey

gay

2054 days ago

i'd be more embarassed photographed doing this then coming out of a club drunkkkk

2054 days ago

Heidi

That's awesome! It was actually a radio station that sponsored this - but I think it's hilarious! I would have loved to have watched as their cardboard took on water and they sunk. Sounds like a fun afternoon! Too bad fans weren't invited to watch. Just shows you DON'T have to get drunk, beat up your girlfriend or end up in jail to have fun. JONAS BROTHERS ROCK!

2054 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

these guys are just so stiff and awkward like an unwanted b$ner in front of grandparents...but they still want to play it cool.

2053 days ago

Heidi

These guys show that it's ok to have fun and don't have to put up a front for anyone. They are themselves and having a good time. I love them!

2053 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

wow. let's get all the teen girls excited, that they might catch a glipmse of my secret toy while i'm playing in the pool in my white trunks...not like their not dying to see it already.

2053 days ago

Heidi

I get excited when they where anything! I'd love to see them in nothing!! Ooh yah!

2053 days ago

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Little dumb assess...

2053 days ago

EMBY

Correction - Little HOT Squeezable oh so lucious *sses! Nummy!

2053 days ago

Tee

shut up tmz! most of your workers are white! White people don't understand black culture so that always have something lame to say! Stick with Lindsay Lohan and other irrelevant people and leave the hip hop culture and artist to Mediatakeout and other sites that understand black people, black stars, and black language!

2053 days ago

MelGibson

Take a good look this is what kids look like and do when their not on drugs , this is what you want your kids to do and look like and not to do drugs, not like #12 Tee who smokes crack and hates white people, I bet there are some little girls that are black and in love with the Jonas Brothers and dont like the hip hop culture you know shoting each outher smokeing ,crack and writeing really bad music.

2049 days ago

keep trying

Oh yeah, there's definitely black girls who love the Jonas Brothers, all 3 of my daughters do and well... so do I.

2040 days ago

keep trying

Oh and the Obama girls do too!

2040 days ago