LiLo to Sam -- Apply Lipstick Here

9/5/2008 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With just a few of their closest paparazzi pals around, Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson said goodbye...or something.

justsaying

Lindsay Lohan is a joke. She cracks me up. This is a girl who snorts coke before she's 18, hits car after car after car, goes to Rehab before she's even 20 and then ends up with some girl who thinks she's a man. And after doing all of that she get's in people's faces and tell them that her father embarrasses her. Geez, can you get more dumb? You couldn't pay me to see her movie and if she poses for Playboy I'm going to cancel my 25 year subscribtion.

kellie

Choo Chee...

I find it utterly hilarious that you advise people to stay out of other peoples' lives. And how did you stumble on to TMZ? And what made you read the viewers' comments? Look up the word "hypocrite." Your picture is probably featured beside it in the dictionary.

Oh, wait a minute... Maybe your computer has a virus that randomly causes it to go to well-known gossip sites to see into the lives of others. *sigh* Poor you.

Karen

blehhhh - Like I said, stay out of other people's live's. This website is just a tabloid, I'm not into anyone's life, so please stay out of mine! @$$hole!

ANAL DriP

She's NOT gay. She has a better COKE connection w/ Sam.

Debbie

I feel sorry for kids that are raised in a "gay" household - they should be taken away.

kellie

Choo Chee

Man... I'm so insulted. What better way to show your intelligence than by expressing your knowledge of foul language.

Gosh, I may not even sleep tonight.

BTW - comments on this site are free game. If you don't want other people rebutting your comments, then you shouldn't enter into debate in the first place. Seems to me you had something to say about MY comment first.

So tell me again... who invaded who's life here? Again - look up the word "hypocrite."

Bitchykins

"If your (sic) gay fine, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF -"

I feel the same way about straights. GROSS. Keep your breeding in the bedroom and out of my face, please.

Kayla

Blohan will do anything for publicity! Sad part is Sam really likes her. Linds is a no talent loser and no one likes her anymore. Her so called career is totally over. she has no talent to speak of.

Jon

They probably both smell like old tuna fish. Manface Ronson should always wear a bag over her head.

rj

GAG!!!

doublefox

LEAVE THEM ALONE !!! THEY ARE HAPPY TOGATHER....SAM & LILO, JUST BE YOURSELF!!!!!

Emily

The amount of homophobia in these comments is disgusting.

HelpBritney

I think this is a good pic!!! They look happy and it's sweet, I love Sam's new haircut

eazyb

WHY DO WE KEEP TALKING ABOUT HER SHE CANT ACT ,CANT SING, MOMS A HO, DADS A ASS, SISTER IS NASTY COME NOW SHE WAS NEWS THREE YEARS AGO .

Joe Mama