LiLo to Sam -- Apply Lipstick Here

9/5/2008 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With just a few of their closest paparazzi pals around, Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson said goodbye...or something.

jamelle

hYPOCRITICAL REPUBLICANS iT IS OK FOR REPUBLICANS WHO ESPOUSE MORALS TO UPHOLD SARAH PALIN'S DAUGHTER, BUT CRITICIZE OBAMA. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!!!THE GIRL IS A HO!!! BEVERLY HILLBILLIES FROM ALASKA!!!

SJ

The upside....Lohan will not be breeding.

Drew P. Drawers

They're only sharing their gum! I swear!

kjk

is it me or do they look like skin and bones, look at Samantha's arm.

Seriously

YUCK.
Lindsay is whacko and probably back on the booze and Sam (what am I?) looks anorexic beside being ugly as hell.

???????

LINDSAY & SAMANTHA ARE THE WHITE VERSION OF OPRAH & GAIL....THEY ARE NOT PROCLAIMING THEY ARE GAYS...ACTION WILL SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS....UP TO YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS...THEY JUST WANT TO LIVE THEIR LIVES THE WAY THEY WANT IT....THEY DON'T GIVE S___T WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS THINKING...MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!

pao

I really believe that if a person makes you redeem your bad past then they should go for a deeper commitment with a person if they have feelings for each other and why should we judge.its up to them how they want to be presented to the public and samantha ronson hasn't really done anything wrong to lindsay and we should respect their wishes if they want to keep it private and for all of you who think that being gay or a lesbian or bisexual is disgusting then you should really begin by judging yourself instead of other people you bigoted self-centered bastards.

Karin B.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it..."

UGH!!! GROSS ME OUT.

Look what our culture is doing to young people.

What do you expect with the above being a Top 40 song.
What are we teaching our youth?
This is sad.
When you show these pic's of LiLo you are just asking for this type of behavior from our youth.
Lilo, please try to get on the right track.
And I really don't believe this belongs on the internet for all ages to see.

sassy

I DON'T BLAME HER FOR BEING GAY . I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT BUT I KNOW WHY SHE WENT GAY. ITS BECAUSE OF ALL THE MEN THAT SCREWED HER OVER ...USED HER AND BROKE HER HEART . I'M ALSO SURE THEY SEXUALLY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER .SO IF IS THE REAL THING I'M HAPPY FOR HER BUT I HOPE LL DAD AINT RIGHT ABOUT SAM WRITING A TELL ALL BOOK ABOUT Lindsay . IF SHE DOES THAT WOULD REALLY CRUSH LINDSAY . SHES BEEN DRAMATIZED ENOUGH JUST LIKE BRIT . SO I SAY LEAVE THEM ALONE AND LET THEM LIVE THEIR OWN LIFE .
SAM YOU BETTERRRRR NOTTTTT WRITE A BOOK OR YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE! THIS IS LL LAST DRAW ! SHES BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH ALREADY .

Heatherlovesholden

If your going to be with another women why you want to be with one that looks like she is a twelve year old boy who has yet to go through puberty. Gross.

frogs and gravel

I must say, I am a bit jealous of Samantha. The ridiculous star (and any other tattoos) Lindsay has would have to go.
No Hollywood starlet can resist the power of my charm (loaded crack pipe).

apweaver

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goerge Bush

they do look filthy....take a bath and GO AWAY GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kate

Why so much hatred?Cause Samantha doesnt look great or hot?She seems quiet reserved shy and rather strong.She is also educated and lived around the world.Since Lindsay is with her,she goes to work,doesnt walk out from bars drunked,she smiles more and she doesnt seem desperate anymore.She has calmed down.Its very clear they love each other.Its also clear Lindsay is not gay.Who knows what will happen.Why you people blame Lilo for this?You would have prefered her to be with just another man who will betray her the next week selling his story and so on?Iam glad she has Samantha.Whatever you say,Lindsay is a natural and great talent and so much different from the fake perfect new generation of Hollywood stars.Just check out what Meryl Streep has said for her.Iam glad she is making slow steps back,and iam also glad she doesnt work too much.She has worked all her life paying for her payings and her family.Time to chil out and see another life.

daisy

LOL!! WOW all this hate from just one picture...lol I think its hilarious! keep it coming people...especially you church people..you guys are the funniest...the "holy" are always the first ones to cast the first stone...hahahahaha!! Loosen up people..smoke some herbals..then maybe we can just all get along and laugh about how silly it is to get so agitated over a picture.