Oprah to Palin: I Can Pencil You In Later

9/5/2008 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah has issued a statement to TMZ -- she won't put Sarah Palin on her show until after the election.

Here's the statement: "The item in today's Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

For the record, Barack Obama has been on "Oprah" twice -- in January, 2005 and again in October, 2006 -- before he announced his run for Prez.

The former shadow of WTC one.

She is a militant for sure...If you ever saw her in the presence of Jello Pop Dude Cosby...you would get the idea. Nothing wrong with celebrating and being proud of your ethnicity...but she crossed the line of Racist-Pig years ago/

As far as the vulva-mafia of wich she is Supreme Queen...a gaggle of neurotic wack-jobs with nothing to do during the day.

Sheryl

How fitting of this "uppity" racist bitch. Sarah doesn't need the likes of her, and won't need her once she wins the election.

freedomisnotfree

SARA PALIN IS HOT OPRAH IS NOT

DJ

Well, if I watched Oprah, I'd stop.

Popsmart

Oh please. Oprah can go on and on and on about her support and love for Obama but she cannot have another nominee on her show? She needs to pull her head out of Obama's ass.

RJ

Anyone that remotely feels that the media is fair and biased towards both parties is simply lying. 10 TV networks carried the DNC (BET included) and only 6 carried the RNC. Oprah is no different - shame on her!!

freedomisnotfree

That picture of Oprah is soo funny hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

RReedy

Okrah can shove her tv show up her fat ass......I doubt Palin would be interested in stting down with this racist bitch anyway.

Drea

Obambi's ass kisser needs to come out of the closet. Try to be honest with your fans, Oprah. Must you always lie? We know Gayle is your best friend and then some!

chuck

LIAR LIAR HAIR ON FIRE!!

obamasupporter

Everybody should already know that Oprah fully supports Obama. It's her god damn show... she can do what ever she wants. She knows that if she puts Palin on it makes it look like she is pondering on if she wants Team Obama or Team McCain to win. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Palin but Oprah is doing the right thing by waiting until after the elections. I also believe that if she puts Palin on she has to have Biden and McCain on too; its only fair.

Tangie

No wonder Rachel Ray hates her!

kellie

While I, personally, would love to see an interview with Sarah Palin - not necessarily as a candidate, but as a woman of interest - I don't think Oprah's decision to interview Obabma (in the past, granted) has any bearing on her decision not to feature Palin until after the election. Obama and Palin are both intelligent and charismatic people, and I don't believe for one second that Oprah is giving preferential treatment to either of them. It is HER show after all, and its longevity and success is an obvious attribute to the decisions she's made so far.

HELL TO DA NAW!!!!!

ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS??? NOW OPRAH IS RACIST??? WHAT A BUNCH OF FU*K TARDS YOU ALL ARE!!JUST BECAUSE SHE WONT PUT A WHITE WOMAN ON HER SHOW RIGHT AWAY SHE IS RACIST NOW?!?! OMG..THIS IS SAD...
BUT YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF ASSES SITTING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN TALKIN TRASH THAT YOU WOULD NOT SAY TO SOMBODYS FACE..ITS IS 2008 AND YOUR STILL BEING AS IGNORANT AS IF IT WAS 1943..WHY DONT YOU ALL JUST GRAB YOUR WHITE HOODS AND SHUT THE F UP!

stopthepresses

Oprah is SHI$$ING HER HUGE DRAWERS over Sarah Palin. Get Gayle King in to clean up that mess!!! Be AFRAID Oprah, be very, very AFRAID. Sarah is now more popular than Obama. And Opie.... pay yo mamma's bill at the dress shop! It's less than you spend on your DOGS per year! Still mad that Daddy was gonna write the "tell-all" book and blow all YOUR lies out of the water? Try to be fair, can you, you racist skank?