Usher Drops the Baby Weight

9/5/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UsherIt's been less than ten months since his son was born and Usher has already gotten his pre-baby hard body back!

The 29-year-old daddy stripped off his shirt during a performance in NYC on Thursday.

While there are reports that his marriage is in turmoil, Usher is embarking on a tour where the audience will be comprised entirely of women. Very interesting!

name withheld

Ughmmmmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! I loved the NFL Kickoff show, I assume that's what the teemz talkin bout. Usher looked really really good and really really good I mean. Love it when he dances. It's the BEST! Sooo, Thanks Usher I think we could have A LOT of fun together. ;)

Paige

What is this the 80's? Put your shirt back on geek!

noyankhere

What is this the 80's? Put your shirt back on geek!

Posted at 11:05PM on Sep 5th 2008 by Chris

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
whats the matter,? nobody complains when matthew maconahy or whatever his name is.. bares his six pack at the slightest excuse!!come to think about it why didnt tmz do a piece about the beach punch up over matthews gluts...??.
so, he is finally getting rid of the drag queen he married then?. what took him so long.. his mothers back on board as his manager so it figures..

Corey Haim is HOT

eww
no thanks!

moniqueca

usher is hooot as hell...jealousy really is ugly fellaz....go do ur earbrows or nails instead of perving on this fyn man's body....

gotta getta life

I can't believe he is still trying to pass himself off as straight!

louise

I saw him in person at a Chicago Airport...He ain't all that. Looks like a little boy! He ain't no Teddy Pendegrass (back in the day) to do an all female concert!

Yella

Not a fan of Ushers' face but would luv to rub that body or see if he could "lift me to extacy" literally we can paper bag his face for all I care. Oh, he does make good music, too.

Cristal