Democratic Lookalikes

9/6/2008 7:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Where have we seen these Dems before?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lisa

Boy, you guys scraped the bottom of the barrel yet again. There is absolutely no comparison between these two. You should be ashamed.

mack

Nobody sees the resemblance? must be democrats who are blind to the similarities

hey guys learn to take a joke,

What??

I really hope people don't vote these 2 into office. Obama is not even close to the admirable, honorable man that John McCain is. You don't know what you're getting w/ Obama. Granted, he is a fantastic orator, but what he has done (or should I say, NOT done!) in his career doesn't come close to the incredible track record of service to our country that John McCain has.

kathy

I love it!!!! the comparison in uncanny!!!

NOBAMA! NOBAMA!!

Mary

Are my eyes seeing correctly???? TMZ posted an article about their favorite political team? An article w/ a picture that people could mock and comment on? I cant believe my eyes!!!

lauren

Finally! TMZ is finally not just making fun of the Republicans. Regardless, I don't think POLITICS should be on CELEBRITY gossip sites anyways. But yeah, so at least all you liberals know how it feels to have your candidate be made fun of instead of worshipped 24/7.

Philly

What an idiot website. My last visit here! You have no respect for the democratic process.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

ok. so how many gay men exactly does obama represent? and anyway...all he did was 'change' some of the color...nothing more. anti guns but pro abortion? how does that ever make sense anyway?

Kay

Seems that everyone has two eyes, one nose, and one mouth. It's a wonder we can recognize ourselves in a mirror.

screwbean

Last night, there was an announcement from officials to take over Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, a bailout which will cost U.S. taxpayers one to two trillion. A bank failed as well, in Nevada, the Silver (star), I believe. It was run by John McCain's son Andrew.

Don't you think this election should be decided on issues instead of your stupid celebrity news? Keep out of it. You're muddying the waters and dirtying the election. I am writing AOL as well as I have been a member for more than 10 years.

scum

Just draw a beard on Obama and he looks like Osama bin Laden!

ejrom

If you put that picture of Alfred E. next to GW it will be a perfect match!!!!
Did it years ago

uh?

What? Me worry?

HOLY CROCODILE

Ears looking at you. Ears today,gone tomorrow .I can't Ears you. Can you Ears me now? Looks lke this is how Ms. Obama holds her liquor,by thr ears

Fred

LOL, better than McCain who looks like just another old guy ready to keel over any minute and Palin who looks like the typical lying hypocritical conservative sleazebag. Or to quote W from his recent movie cameo: "Hypacriticizer" LMAO

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments