McCarthy: The Balls Are in Your Court

9/6/2008 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenny McCarthy has tortured men's testicles for years.

Here's another example.

Triple Play

You go Jenny. You are the best and a great mother too. We love you

eazyb

oh my god hot and funny shes a perfect 10 AAAAAAAA++++++++++++++

Kelli

Jenny rocks! Love her...

Triple Play

she is a beautiful woman. I saw her on a talk show speaking about her son and she is a very passionate lady God Bless

J.D.

She has nothing to say since the recent medical findings say the shots has nothing to do with harm to cildren like she is trying to claim! I wonder if a boob job has anything to do with her being such a bitch??????????

Triple Play

J.D. #5 Because a woman is concerned about her sons disabilities, is no reason to make fun of her. Maybe your mama should have Aborted you and we would all be better off

john wayne gacy

jenny can make anyone's balls feel better after

hanging out with an arsehole and penis all day;

martinistopswithus

I suppose she deserves a break, i mean having canadian "comedian" jim carey in your life can't be easy, eh?

frogs and gravel

There is something about Jenny McCarthy that I find Very Very annoying. Perhaps it is that she is
not funny but thinks she is or the fact that she had no business modeling for playboy. Anybody can
pose nude, it does not make you talented, funny, smart or enjoyable to be around.

PolarBear

That TMZ videographer doesn't watch where he's going and is putting himself in tight situations, like lycra bikini briefs two sizes too small. He could bust a, bust a, bust, oh, I don't know, A SET OF BRASS CAHUNAS, if he wasn't careful.

Glad Jenny had a fine diagnosis to offer.

Ann

I'm SO SICK AND TIRED of these celebrities going to Kitson, where they know there are TEN THOUSAND paps sitting around on Robertson Blvd and then pretend like they don't want to get filmed. Poor Jenny woke up that morning and needed a little narcissism ego stroking, so she said "wow, where is the one place on the face of the planet where there are dozens of stinky Euro-trash paps standing around with cameras? Robertson Blvd and Kitson! Then I guess I'll go eat lunch at Newsroom and dessert at The Ivy!" Do these thespians think we are that stupid? Jenny, don't you know that WE KNOW that YOU KNOW that is where you go to get some cameras in your face and to stroke your talentless, cinematic failure face? Please don't take us for a bunch of idiots and pretend like you don't like the attention. Why were you so insecure that day that you needed your little TMZ photo shoot?

Mr Right

NEVER LIKED THIS ANNOYING AIRHEAD!!

Kitty

I've never liked this annoying no talent playboy slut and media whore

julie

She looks as if she is trying to hide a pregnancy!!!!!!!

dont know

She went to SIU (Southern Ill. University) in Carbondale and BIG time flunked out. Also, she barely ever bathed. It was so gross. Her hair would be so greasy, you could start a grease fire on it. ICK. Also, she was in a sorority, and f'ed LOTS of guys. Dirty, party girl if you know what I mean!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments