She's Not Just Like US

9/6/2008 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah PalinSo this is interesting. US Weekly is losing subscribers because of its Sarah Palin cover story: "Babies, Lies and Scandals."

There were reports that as many as 10,000 subscribers bailed, but US told Page Six the number was closer to 1,000. Apparently the mag -- and to be fair just about everyone else in the media -- misjudged Palin's impact once she opened her mouth.

We put some polls up yesterday. With 200,000 votes, 51% called Palin the biggest star of the convention. Obama came in second with 45%. McCain got 3% and Biden 1%.

We also asked who you'd most like to have a beer with -- 43% Palin, 28% Obama, 16% McCain and 13% Biden.

US Weekly next week -- "Biden: Old Men, Lies and Scandals."

deb

US Weekly is F****d! I love it

Down With Obama

Isn't it funny, now that there is a women running, all the "liberal" women want her to stay home and clean house. "She needs to take care of the kids" Thats a first if I've ever heard one. What she needs to do is go to Washington and kick ass, lets go and stand behind the women that may be president and will be the first female vice president.

PolarBear

Underground rumor is that McCain is CURRENTLY experiencing another cancer flareup and they are keeping it quiet because of the election.

Chances of Palin becoming President of the United States within the first year of the next administration = 75%.
Chances of Palin being competent in office as VP or President = 0% and in fact, would be destructive due to her incompetence.

OBAMA / BIDEN 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.E.

What's the difference between George W Bush and Sarah Palin?

LIPSTICK!

mandrews

US Weekly ran a smear campaign! The reporter couldn't even defend his article when interviewed. But TMZ, you chose the most unflattering picture of Palin for your posting, as well. What does that say about you?

Susan B.

Sorry, it's sexism to vote for her just because she's a woman. Think about what she stands for and then make your decision!
And I have learned that anyone who uses globals like "all the liberal women" is speaking from emotions, not intellect.

disgusted

i FOR ONE WAS NO AND AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH pALIN. i HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT HER AND FOUND THAT SHE IS JUST ANOTHER LIAR, SHE WAS FOR THE BRIDGE TO NO-WHERE,INFACT THERE ARE PICTURES OF HER WITH A T-SHIRT PROMOTING IT. SHE IS ALSO UNDER INVESTIGATION IN ALASKA. THE PEOPLE OF ALASKA DON'T EVEN LIKE HER. LYING ABOUT SELLING THE JET ON E-BAY WHEN INFACT SHE SOLD IT (WITH A LOST) TO FRIENDS OF HERS. SHE ALSO WANTS TO TAKE OUT BOOKS FOR A LIBRARY BECAUSE THEY DON'T APPEAL TO HER. PEOPLE WHOM SHE DON'T LIKE SHE HAS FIRED. ALL IN ALL SHE ISNT THE TYPE OF PERSON WHOM I WOULD WANT RUNNING MY COUNTRY IF MCSAME SHOULD CROAK.!! SHE ADMITTS NOT KNOWNING WHAT A VP DOES ON A REGUALR BASIS, SHE ALSO ADMITS SHE DOES BOT KEEP UP WITH WHAT GOING ON IN THE WARS. BUT YET HER SON IS GOING TO IRAQ SOON. SHE HAS HER KIDS RUNNING WILD, WHERE NOW HER 17 YEAR OLD IS
PREGNANT. SHE IS NO HILLARY CLINTON I CAN TELL YOU THAT. I AM NOT VOTING FOR SOMEONE SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN. AND SURLY NOT VOTING FOR MCSAME

MCG_Man

I watch TMZ and read US Weekly and People Magazine to keep up with the train wrecks in Hollywood, not for my political news. US Weekly completely crossed the line with their article.

The term LIES was never even discussed or used in the actual article.

SEX (remember, OBAMA was born to an unwed teen-aged mother): using the liberal blogs as a source about her daughter actually being the mother of their youngest son as well as ripping Sarah's 17 year old daughter. THE CLINTONS AND GORES GIRLS WERE OFF LIMITS TO THE PRESS - REMEMBER!!!

When was Barack Obama, Al Gore, Hillary or Bill Clinton or any other candidate for president ever asked how they can raise kids and run for President? Where is the US Magazine article on Barack Obama's admitted drug, friendly relations with a known, admitted terrorist or his America Hating and White Hating Church Pastor. Where are the articles about Obama's qualifications: Community Organizer, State Senator (more Present votes than actual decision making votes), or his term in the US Senate - starting in January of 2006 and began campaigning for President at the end of 2006.

My 2 year subscription is in process of being canceled due to the article and cover.

MCG_Man

ash

I am one of the MANY who did indeed after years of being a loyal US reader , cancelled my subscription. There are two sides to every story and apparently US only chooses which side they want to cover and are obviously politically bias .

DingDong DingDong

You watch. When the Republican Party has used her up, they will drop her like a rock. They know she is not qualified to be a Vice-President and what if something was to happen to John McCain.

My God the woman would be President.

Wouldn’t that be a disaster? These crazies better stop and think and stop letting their emotions cloud their judgment.

Corvus Corax

Republicans are mean, condescending and snide. They expect the entire country to live for 4 more years under the same idiotic party they voted in the last 8 years. I am disgusted by all of them and anyone who votes for them. I simply refuse to have my rights taken away from me by a group of racist, sexist, hypocritical, religious zealots! If that is what this country votes in, it must be representative of it's citizens.
If Obama doesn't win, I WILL be leaving this country for good. I will burn my American passport and spit on my citizenship. If McCain/Palin win, I will become Canadian and I will watch this country fall from afar.
Obama will win. But, just in case, I'm keeping my options open.

Jag8774

Obama - Biden = Osama Binladen
H'mmm...coincidence? Probably not!

freedomisnotfree

I LOVE HOW THE LIBERALS ARE SOOO UPSET OVER SARA PALIN
YOU GO GIRL

stopthepresses

You dumb asses - saying she lied - she said she PUT the jet on Ebay. She never said it SOLD on Ebay. It did not sell, and another man bought it, and it had by then depreciated. The bottom line, and the the WHOLE POINT of the story is that she is not using the damn jet. It is not costing the tax payers money. She does not have a chef in the Governor's' Mansion (Obama has one at his community organizer's house). I'm still checking on the "Bridge to Nowhere", actually, that would've been a good slogan for Obama's campaign, instead of the "Audacity of Hype".

freedomisnotfree

SARA PALIN HAS ALL THE ANGRY LIBERALS PISSING IN THEIR PANTS.
WAY TO GO SARA