She's Not Just Like US

9/6/2008 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah PalinSo this is interesting. US Weekly is losing subscribers because of its Sarah Palin cover story: "Babies, Lies and Scandals."

There were reports that as many as 10,000 subscribers bailed, but US told Page Six the number was closer to 1,000. Apparently the mag -- and to be fair just about everyone else in the media -- misjudged Palin's impact once she opened her mouth.

We put some polls up yesterday. With 200,000 votes, 51% called Palin the biggest star of the convention. Obama came in second with 45%. McCain got 3% and Biden 1%.

We also asked who you'd most like to have a beer with -- 43% Palin, 28% Obama, 16% McCain and 13% Biden.

US Weekly next week -- "Biden: Old Men, Lies and Scandals."

Independent for Barack

Everyone is jumping on the Palin bandwagon and we haven't even seen her go head to head with Biden. She hasn't proven anything yet. I don't get it.

scum

Palin was the best pick for McCain. I'm a woman who wanted Hillary but Obamus was an arrogant pig who chose Biden. I guess that's his loss.

petrocko

growsomebrains - two points. actually, three. 1)most of the recent job loss is in BLUE states being taxed to death by their Democrat leaders..Michigan, NJ, PA....and they want more of that with Obama 2)everything is NOT Bush's fault contrary to your smear tactics. 3)Mortage foreclosures...no one to blame but those wanting to live like the Jones's and Smith's. Actually, four things. You are an idiot.

scum

Last time Obamus visited Indiana he gave away concert tickets to the young kids trying to win votes, this time around it was a flop. HAHAHAH

Independent for Barack

When McCain/Palin get voted in and people continue to struggle and more people will be living paycheck to paycheck like they are now is when people will realize they made the wrong decision. I't going to be unfortunate.

2057 days ago

mess-iah sara is nothing but a used TAMPON

what so funny is the girl who wrote the article is voting got Mcsham.

Debbie

I canceled my sub to US weekly yesterday morning

TMZ Fraternity

Only poor white people like Palin. And the only reason rich white people are backing her is because they know poor white trash will believe anything.

It doesn't matter though. Obama cant be stopped, and we will all come out and vote this year..So see ya red neck conservatives, and if YOU dont like it YOU can leave the country..haha You either evolve or die..bottom line

FAN

I am a Palin FAN!!! And I am one of 10,000 that pulled my subscription from US magazine. She did a GREAT job as well as McCain, Rudy Gulliani and the rest. I felt PROUD to BE AN AMERICAN anfter hearing McCain and Palin's speech. I want to be a part of this countries SUCCESS!!! I love what Liberman said... It's not about the party... It's all about what is BEST for OUR COUNTRY!!! and after that speech McCain sealed the deal for me.

Lenn K.

Jaime, you're right, we should let Obama raise ours taxes because we know they always makes the economy run better. All those new socials programs, that free healthcare (even for illegals). Obama is really a black Jimmy Carter.

Kitty

That's what US Weekly gets for being biased. Oprah is next !

Why can't the media be fair and let us be the judge of who we want for President?

Rhonda

Europe is now comparing Sarah to the young Maggie Thatcher. NOT a bad camparison! God Bless, Lady Thatcher. I'm proud and happy to be supporting the heir apparent to Maggie Thatcher. McCain/Palin08

justsaying

That John McCain would put this country in jeopardy in order to become president is absolutely reprehensible. I've been there before and I can tell you unequivocally that a Hooters server has as much leadership experience as this woman. McCain is pimping this woman. He's not much as a U.S. Senator but I must admit, as a Pimp he's very impressive!! And women will be happy because they themselves cannot see beyond her chromosomes. The Republican men were betting on the ignorance of women insofar as politics are concerned and I must admit, they hit a homerun. There's no doubt in my mind that if Lindsey Lohan and Sam Ronson were running for V.P. as a team, then every woman would be bouncing up and down. Man! You women are a frigging trip.

nitasue

I can't believe all of the people talking about the economy and how much worse it will be if MCain/ Palin get elected. It is a fact that the economy is better when the republicans are in office. Do you think it is a coincidence that all of the problems that are going on now happened after the dems took control of the congress. Obama has stated on more than one occasion that he will raise taxes to over 30% Mcain has said that he will keep the Bush tax cuts and lower them more. I don't want someone in office who asks his "followers" to donate money to people who were financially hurt from Gustav but say nothing about donating from his own pocket to help.

DingDong DingDong

Just look at that picture.

Very Vice-Presidential, Huh.