MC Breed Taken Off Life Support

9/7/2008 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Old school rapper MC Breed has been taken off life support -- in a good way -- after being admitted to the hospital Friday because of kidney failure.

Breed -- who's worked with 2Pac and Too Short -- collapsed while he was shooting hoops in Atlanta. We're told Breed's kidneys are only 30% functional and it's likely he'll need a kidney transplant.

MC is still in the hospital -- where he's slowly recognizing faces and voices -- and will remain there for at least another week under observation.

HELL TO DA NAW!!!!!

I hope he gets well soon!

YOYO is a ignorat Bitch!

GRUMPS

YEA!!!! IF YU AINT GOT NUTHIN NICE SAY THEN DONT SAY NOTHIN AT ALL A__HOLE, GET WELL SOON BREED

Jewel

MC Breed, Unlike your title in one of my most favorite songs I hope there is a future in yo frontin'....
In 92'- to now that is still the best jam! God Bless and hope you get better!

ckitty

I've never heard of this guy but I hope he makes a full recovery. That's a really sad story. I'll be praying for you & your family.

Naes

Get Well Breed! We are praying for you in the D. and will be in full support of the efforts to findind a match for your transplant.

v

YO -YO Keep ur comments u pay it ass He 's a Dad

mrichey

My mom's kidney's are only functioning at 9% and and she is still working and has been waiting for a kidney since February. Its a long drawn out process. I am praying for him and his family.

Joe Mama

RAP IS CRAP!

HOLY ISH

HOLY SHI*!!!!! I KNOW I'M LATE BUT THIS IS THE MAN!!!! WHERE THE HELL HAS HE BEEN????????

MUCH LOVE PAPI!!!, DETROIT GIRL

Dj

Breed your a legend homie for these young babies out here who don't know you I do much respect dude get well man I mis them hit god....PEACE

~Dj Ceo of Adonai Signature Clothing co.

Kat

To all of you Jerks!! (you know who you are)

I have never responded to any posts before,but this one really pisses me off. 4 yrs ago I thought I had the flu.After laying in bed for several days, my family found me on the floor seizing. I was hospilized and really ALMOST died. NO advanced notice other than having lupus. One of my kidneys had died,the other is working at 28%. MAJOR PROBLEM. The smart ass responses about dialysis REALLY !!!!!!!!!! burns me up. I'm am 51,don't know who this man is but he's in my prayers. I hope you get well soon, sir.
Some of you other people , THINK before you speak.

roco

Mc Breed is the man his flow is untouchable our prayers goes out to the breed family much love from the whole Imperial Blew Back Records 263

hotmama

I guess I don't understand why he collapsed. My kidneys have been functioning at 32% for the last 2 years. I live a normal everyday life: work full-time, go to college part-time, raising a 15 yr old and a 3 year old. U of M says that transplants are not considered until a persons kidneys are functioning at 20% and dialysis isn't started until a person reaches 10-15% function. I wish him the best of luck. I am from the Flint area and I have been a long time fan of Breed.

diane

Sorry to hear about MC Breed my heart and prayers go out to his family.

Kim in Houston

God bless the family in their time of bereavement.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments