Republican Lookalikes

9/7/2008 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They're elephants in a different circus.
Republican lookalikes - click to launch

Inono

not funny

mike

thanks for not faking it like NBC but openly admitting that you hate Republicans... Why am I not surprised., Im sure Harvey and his partner want Obama in so they can legally get married... what a joke TMZ has become..

Kahm

Unlike the Obama supporters, WE have a sense of humor. I personally think he looks more like Daddy Warbucks or Mr. Clean!

Kathie is a phony

Wake Up is the dumbass. Republicans rednecks? Get a clue! I'd rather be a redneck than a welfare rat! You democrats are so scared right now, you are pooping in your pants!

Kathie is a phony

NEW POLLS SHOW MCCAIN TAKES THE LEAD OVER OSAMA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nikki Best

NO WAY JOHN McCAIN LOOKS LIKE STUART LITTLE THE LITTLE WHITE MOUSE FROM THE KIDS MOVIE I WANNA SEE THAT UP THERE!!!

RReedy

Wow! Everybody has such strong opinions....emotions are running high. I just want people to think about this: the outcome of this election is almost asacred.event. There is something about the collective will of the people that always works for our good and our success. No matter who wins, we will have a President who loves America and isn't thst the most important thing in the end?????
Regards to ALL of you.

arlene24

Obama OR McCain they BOTH STINKI!!!! Why do we NOT have a person that can be President???

PJ

AND TMZ LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE X17.................................................................................

LIBERALS, HEADS UP! MCCAIN AND PALIN WILL BE ELECTED. WATCH AND SEE.

Mesa

No, you got it wrong Abe Simpson is a dead ringer for Harvey Levin

andrea

John McCain, in my honest opinion, is a twin of Falcor the Luck Dragon from the NEverennding Story

show me the $$

I'll be glad when November 5th rolls around (the day after election day). I'm getting sick of looking at all of them. It won't matter who gets in because once they are there it will be business as usual.

me

I LOVE John McCain and am becoming a supporter of Sarah Palin...but I have to admit, the side by side of Mr. Magoo and John McCain (only in that particular picture) and the Sarah Palin and Peggy Hill comparison were very funny!

oprah

hey comment #26: Obama's dad abandoned him when he was two yrs-old...typical scenario of black families. And to think that the freaking democrats are picking on Sarah Palin's daughter for being pregnant at 17....hmmmm Its a conspiracy

chincho