Shauna Sand -- No Butts About It

9/7/2008 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A broken clock is right twice a day -- and thanks to lingerie parties at the Playboy mansion last night, Shauna Sand actually had an excuse to look like an inflatable fun doll as she clear high-heeled it around Hollywood.

arte help

SKANK.......

TMZ Fraternity

Dayuuuuum!!

I dont care what any of the ugly fat girls have to say!!!

This girl is hot stuff, and I would wreck that stuff..lol And every guy on here would do the same.

FlBiker

She is way hot, I cannot believe how all the jealous old hags on here give her crap. Shauna looks great, and has 3 children, amazing.

michelle from cols oh

shauna is quirky & cute, after all its los angeles not the midwest.cut her a break she does not appear to be on drugs or drunk give her some credit!!

Friend of Matt Grant

I just went to that website last party and wow that's shocking to see the winner Shayne of the Bachelor acting like that. I don't think her father Lorenzo or management company would approve of this tasteless and unladylike behavior. Shauna you must be embarrassed for your step-daughter. Maybe you should have a chat about decorum of how ladies should act out in the public eye. Bearing your butt isn't going to further your career, or maybe it will?

april

Even more annoying than this woman and her scantily clad adventures are reporters who aren't familiar with proper grammar.... "a excuse"... really? I'm willing to bet even Ms. Sands would know it should read "an excuse"!

PolarBear

Sexiest legs in America: Shauna Sand.

Mr.Jones

I find it really funny that the guys on here immediately went all defensive about Sand!ex: "I dont care what any of the ugly fat girls have to say!!!" and "I cannot believe how all the jealous old hags on here give her crap."

How about no one is jealous of a old lady trying to act 20 again. And if anyone says anything negative about her nasty lookin inflated lips, or the fact that she dresses like shes about to go to work at the strip club in front of her kids, it is because its true.

Moan Ica

Nice way to raise children: dressed as a cheap hoochie hanging out with pimp-daddy Hef at the Playboy Mansion. She should be burned at the stake. WHORE.

john wayne gacy

polarbear / blackmamba / shauna sand;

" sexiest legs in america "

woman please
get over yourself !

YOUR make up looks more like a tart
auditioning for a bukkake video...............

OCD

Photos and videos of her have me squinting and asking myself, "Why hasn't someone rewired the motherboard on that cyborg?"

PolarBear

Shauna does need to diversify her activities. The election year issues are making her routine seem very limited. Time for something new! What has she got going on other than lucite and being hot?

FlamingoNut

Her kids must be soooooo proud.
It's 10pm, do you know where your Mom is?
Shauna actually makes Dina Lohan look like Mother of the Year...

blackmamba

worry about your kids ...or spouse stupid haters!

blackmamba

dear jeffrey dahmer your screen name tells me alot about you! you are sick and must be gay!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments