Paris & Brit: What a Difference Two Years Make

9/8/2008 3:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Frenemies Paris Hilton and Britney Spears reunited at last night's VMAs -- no DUIs, vadge flashes or rehab stints ensued.
Paris and Britney
Throw in Lindsay, a night at Hyde and three wrecked weaves and you'd swear it was Fall '06 all over again!

D-man

Oh, wow Britney has some how overcome all her pain and misery. Its a miracle, she looks healthy and sane. How does she

do it?! How about who the hell cares. Seriously, this non-talented celebrity better hope her looks, and more importantly

her sanity, keep up or else! Oh, wait this is Hollywood, where people like Britney get an infinite amount of chances to

screw up and will never face any consequences. Please, for the Britney fans, get over the idea of her being healthy again

is some sort of great achievement or miracle. All her misery and humilation was her own doing and it took her daddy

basically breaking her down into a non adult mindset. She has proven who she is really was: a typical dumb, limited talent,

attractive girl who crashed and burned when her luck ran out. The only reason why she is not dead is because she quit

her attempt of being an independent woman. And yes, lets celebrate the star who needs her daddy to take care of her

and essentially treat her the only way she can handle- as spoiled teenager. Yeah, she is incredible... of how sad society

has become.

One thing you can say about Paris,she's consistent and able to handle her identity.....as the ugliest, vilest, prejudice, and

worthless bitch of our time...but still consistent ;)

lukebandit

Britney looks great. i am proud of you. you look tanned and healthy. pretty dress. enjoy your babies. i know that they are proud of their moma. to paris, you look terrible. your hair to many extensions. you look tired and exhausted. and you look so much older now than the night you got out of jail. you looked so pretty the night you got out of jail. you made me so mad when you were on larry king live and you had been saying that you have been reading the Bible everyday. and larry asked you your favorite Bible verse and i was just extremely stupid enough to believe that you had one. well you just turned your head and said i don't have one. that blew me away i was horrified, for i thought you had changed. really i did. but i was wrong. you have settled down a little, but i want to ask you something are you going to keep doing what you are doing every night till your 30? 40? and your eldery parents having to come down and bail you out of jail? please stay away from britney. go destroy your ownself.

Mocha

BRITNEY LOOKE ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. I HOPE SHE REALIZES THAT PARIS IS ONLY HALF THE PERSON SHE IS , AND THAT SHE DOES NOT NEED TO BE WELL LIKED BY ALL OF HOLLYWOOD TO FIT IN. PARIS IS AN IDIOT. SHE HOLDS NO TALENT EXCEPT BEING ON HER BACK................... BRITNEY ROCKS!!!!!

Me, myself and I

If I was Britney's PR person, I wouldn't have allowed even one photo to have been taken with the "waste of space - paris". Yes, we all know that Paris thinks she is HOT - but she is not. Her only claim to fame is that she hangs around and with people who are famous in their own right. Yes, I've heard that some network dimwit has decided to give her a reality show, where people complete to be her "best" friend. That's not something that I'd ever watch.

I can't say this enough - Paris is a waste of space. Try to think, Paris. In twenty years, what will you be doing? So far, the public knows that you can't act, you can't sing, you can't dance, you're no model, and that you only have one stupid pose for when you know your picture is being taken. If you hadn't been born into a wealthy family, no one would ever know you even existed. Really, try to care about something besides yourself. When most people hear your name, they feel like throwing up.

In the year 2028, no one will understand who Paris Hilton is.

Jesus Christall

I think Paris and Britney are true BFF, unlike tmz retards.

April

Britney, I clapped my hands so hard I bruised them when you won the first award, after the second, they really hurt, after the THIRD award you won, I screamed so loud and clapped so hard that the next day when my Eagles were winning I could not root and clap for them as I was spent from the night before applauding your wins!!! Well after the Brit man used the stage as a political podium, even though he is no American and has no right to opinionate nor do I care what he thinks because the English brought slavery to the Americas and still have much prejudice towards their own people, the REAL Brit's star really shown brightly! I really would like to know Britney's oponion on the campaign.Now that she has earned her awards rightly so, what does Brit think about the presidential campain? We all know Paris's take on it, while she actually thought she was running for president in her own little get back at McCain in a comidy way, Britney Spears showed dignity and humbleness in her quiet silent way.Britney Spears, I am very proud of you, you rock, you roll! To Paris, well hmmm what to say except Hello.I see you too, happy now?

ANAL DriP

Come on!!!!! Those new choppers are so BIG and FAKE, She can't even close he mouth. Otherwise Big Improvement

800 Pound Gorilla

Paris haters were raised by weasels.
Princess Paris is sweet and cuddly and talented and beautiful.

800 Pound Gorilla

Harriet

Total IQ of 6 between the two of them. No moral values. Horrible role models for young girls. Total failures for humanity. They take up space and nothing more. They are a small example of what is wrong in this country.

Kara

Britnee looks pretty..As a dental student Former, she just completed 40,000$$ worth of all new work..She kept her mouth OPENED wide all the time..See My Beautiful, new Expensive WHITE teeth YA ALL..They look very good..Her oldies had drug stain and cigerette coffeee stains big time..NICE Dental Work..Very expensive...She looked nice and cute..I hope she keeps the PIMPS far away..She will do just fine in another year or so..Very big ego though...Phoney chick, poor thing

ANAL DriP

Is that TUNA or CHICKEN?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????SMELLS LIKE DEAD FISH

Tia

Britney looks great. I went from someone who was never really a fan to someone who watched the newslines closely to see if she'd make it out of her dark times.

And look at her now. It's not over, but it's certainly a huge step away from the chaos she was in before. I know she can keep doing great.

You still have fans, Britney, and they're rooting for you.

Knock It Off

They need to do a movie together. The title of the movie would be called DUH

Kenneth

Wow, they both look great!

MeganT

Britney looked AMAZING!! HAHA TMZ couldn't say anything bad about her that night! I can't wait for her new album!!