Hot Halle, Hot Boyfriend and Hotsy Totsy

9/9/2008 10:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We the people of Hollywood, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice for flawless children, ensure domestic tranquility...

Adrianna

What a beautiful family, and an adorable baby! That beautiful little girl is going to grow up into quite the stunning lady.

They make a wonderful family, and it's nice to see Halle finally getting the family she has always wanted.

cyelsm

Beautiful family hope things work out for Halle this time.

2045 days ago

eat a dam twinkie you skank!!

the baby is very pretty, its hard to tell in this pic, but close up pics are gorgeous. And her husband! Dear god he is HOT!! The baby looks definetly mixed, nice small features softer hair and a nice complexion, not to white or brown somewhere in between. Very pretty. Good luck to them hope it makes it longer then most hollywood relatinships!

sakura

That baby is adorable! To all the jerkoffs who say the baby is ugly, yeah, I'm so sure YOUR children are beauty contest winners.

Liz

The baby as well as the whole family is beautiful!

Jackie, when was the last time you took a good long look in the mirror...................certainly, it has been awhile.

Brainy Sly Chic

I'm so glad that they ACTUALLY didn't sell their child's pix for money. Like they needed anyways!! lol!

jj

Lenn K. - U R BLIND AND STUPID...I AGREE WITH JACKIE....THIS KID IS UGLY! the mom is hot!

jj

oh come on..that baby is UGLY!! wanna see a cute baby...try shiloh or suri NOW those are cute babies

anthonysdreamgirl**

I can't believe these comments on here - hey ROCKMELON - I doubt Halle is "disappointed" with her child - not unless she's a complete idiot who only values life at the shallowest level. you people who are saying the child is ugly, obviously do NOT have kids. And if you do, i thank GOD you're not my parents... God bless this family. I'm sure Halle is happy as hell that she has a healthy beautiful girl. Now go hate on haters. And let charma get the best of you because of these ugly comments.

Dolly

geez.. they look so happy..

teresa

I feel sorry for celebrity kids....If they aren't drop dead gorgeous from the time they exit the womb, they are endlessly attacked and teased. She will probably grow up with some kind of eating disorder, drug addiction if she is continuously called a disappointment or ugly.

Poor kid.

Miss Sassy

This is a beautiful family with a drop dead gorgeous baby. That baby girl has her father's eyes. I honestly thought that she would look bright white since the baby is only a quarter black, but as she gets older the baby's skin complexion might change!!!!!! For those who say that this baby is ugly; you must be the devil or you just don't like to see a mix child!!!!!! Suri and shiloh aren't the cutest baby, they just have funny features. I am soooooooooo happy for Halle Berry, It was about time she experience a healthy relationship. That's what people should worry about!!!!!!!!!

L.S

She is cute, not as cute as I thought she would be. family not looking too happy though

ckitty

I don't think this is a good pic of the dad but he is usually hot. And Halle is just gorgeous. Isn't Halle mixed? So the baby will get the dominant genes. I think this famiy is gorgeous and hope they stick together.

LaLucie

I cannot believe the negative comments I've read about Halle's baby! The comments are obviously from immature, narrow-minded and ignorant people because a mature person wouldn't say such tasteless things about an innocent little baby. And what difference does it make that she's not as light as some expected???? Come on people! Grow the Hell up and give it a rest!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments