Hot Halle, Hot Boyfriend and Hotsy Totsy

9/9/2008 10:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We the people of Hollywood, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice for flawless children, ensure domestic tranquility...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

niiiceee

Wow, he's insanely hot!! But really, the baby is pretty cute. Not "super gorgeous" like everyone keeps saying...

why?

YOU HATERS MUST BE CRAZY THAT LITTLE GIRL IS BEAUTIFUL. SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE THE DAD IN THE FACE.
I WOULD LOVE TO COMPARE YOUR BABY PICS WITH HERS. I DOUBT THAT HALLE WAS LOOKING TO HAVE AN ALL WHITE BABY, SHE FOUND A MAN THAT IS FINALLY TREATING HER RIGHT AND HE HAPPENED TO BE WHITE. I MARRIED AND HAD 2 CHILDREN BY THE 1ST WHITE MAN I EVER DATED. I NEVER IN A THOUSAND YEARS WOULD HAVE THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE BIRACIAL CHILDREN, UNTIL I MET A MAN THAT 8 YEARS LATER LOVES ME MORE THAN ANYONE I KNOW. LOVES SEES NO COLOR, AND THOSE RACISTS NEED TO CRAWL BACK IN THE HOLE THEY HAVE BEEN IN FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS.

Susan H.

The baby is not that cute, I think Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is much prettier, but she is cuter than Zahara though.

Karen

What is wrong with some of you guys???---get your butt out of your hole of a room and look at life!!--instead of judging people---This baby is so gorgeous--I wish the best for this sweet family.

mlosan

Poor baby. She's really not cute at all. Looks more like daddy than her gorgeous mommy. Probably why her photo was never sold. No magazine would pay!!

kayla

Halle is half white, she has a white mom that is why baby looks white -- Halle is pretty, but without her makeup is not the raving beauty she is made out to be, her fiance on the other hand is gorgeous

Kathryn

What? Another Asian baby? Not cute at all. This is what happens after parents' apparent cosmetic surgery. The children never look like their parents. Appalling!

tlynn

74. Lavonda, so how many baby daddy's are we talking here? MEN & WOMEN need to put their selfishness aside and stop having all these kids with different men! Have you no shame? At least think about your children because they don't deserve this!

jovirox

I agree! Halle should go back to short hair. Long hair takes away from her bone structure.
For the person who said she has not had any plastic surgery is wrong. Check out the before and after pics of celebrity nose jobs. I do believe she had a breast job long ago because her older pics don't reveal her having the chest she seemed to develope later in her career. She is beautiful when she takes pictures but that called "good makeup". Don't get me wrong, she is very pretty but I have seen biracial people who are far more gorgeous. Halle has been plugged into maintstreem society by racist hollywood that loathes black women who have more ethnic features. They want people to further believe that a black person is less attractive if they don't have caucasian features and skin tone. People have really baught into the hype. I commend her for making a career for herself but she mainly did it on her face and body and last I checked an actress had to have some talent to be considered a great actress. The zoo pictures seemed to be set up for the papps because every picture seemed to be right there in those chairs. It made me wonder if the baby was not very beautiful by her standards at birth and she did not want to show her to the world because everyone would say she was strange looking.
It has taken Halle 4 months o show this baby to the public after all of those interviews about how excited she was to be becoming a mother. The baby would at least have grown into her looks by this time.

She is really cute to me though and I hope they are all happy and healthy. Dad looks a bit out of sorts. I wonder what would meke Halle want to have a child with an early 30's guy who is traveling all over the world modeling and really has no time to be a father? She seems to have her priorities backwards. And, I wonder if Gab will be around for the next 18 to 20 years and more because once you have a baby, thats your lifetime connected to that person. He seems so young and still has so many things he might want to do. Only time will tell I guess.

Back to the baby. She is adorable and I have no doubt that she will be a really cute little girl as she gets older. No kid is perfect and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

One last thing. I'm all for interracial relationships as long as there is a genuin love there. Hard to say if this is one of them.
Something about them look a bit distant and forced. Not sure what it is but I hope it works out for Nahla's sake.

Peace out.

jovirox

sorry for my typos!

why?

#82

U MAKE NO SENSE, I HAVE 1 HUSBAND AND 2 CHILDREN BY HIM. READ THE COMMENT BEFORE YOU POST AND MAKE AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF.

Letaleta

Wow....I don't think the baby is ugly.....I just think that for HALLE and the BOYFRIEND to be so good looking the baby would be too, I guess I was wrong. HOWEVER, you would think a millionaire WOULD NOT have their baby out with NO socks, NO shoes, and a hand me down looking outfit. NOW THAT'S A DAMN SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katrina

All you people out there that says that baby is ugly is just jealous! You wished your kids could be as beautiful as Nahla is. Stop the hating! Are you mad that she has a fine white boytoy?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6